Monoma

CW: spanking/anal orgasm
~~~
monoma was a bratty little shit.

and he knew it.

it was what he was known for.

and you, you were the only one who could break him down.

"monoma. boy if you don't shut yo ass up." you said trying to clean up your bedroom.

"see if you want to shut up so bad make me." he walked over in front of you, making you look up at him.

he had this smug look on his face.

that was the last straw.

you got up, grabbed him by his shirt collar and pushed him into the bed.

"oh?" he raised an eyebrow and involuntarily spread his legs.

"i'm tired of you and your smart ass mouth."

you flipped him over and positioned him into doggy style.

"make a sound, and it's gonna get worse." you pulled his pants and boxers down revealing his pale ass.

cocking your hand back, you smack his ass hard.

monoma whimpered, "harder. do it, you won't."

now he was taunting you. really?

you smacked him harder, and harder until his cheeks were completely red.

"it's fun seeing you mad."

monoma turned and faced you.

you smacked his ass again.

"fine! fine! just don't make my ass too tender." he chuckled.

"you think this is funny?" you whispered in his ear.

monoma gulped, and backed into you. letting you know what he wanted.

"at least fuck me. you don't spank me for no reason." monoma did it again.

"please, pretty please~" he shook his ass this time. "you know you want-"

you continued to lay on him but stuck a finger in to start to loosen him up.

"finally." he let out a sigh of relief and pleasure.

you stuck another finger in, also going in and out. monoma bucked his hips at the pace you were going to hit his prostate.

he moaned into the sheets. "you like me finger fucking your ass? hm, brat"

"y-yes, i-i love it when you- fuck!" he started leaking pre all over the sheets.

you hit his prostate. his sweet spot.

"you don't get to come yet." you got up and lubed up.

he whined when you teased him with the tip.

"stop playing around and fuck me already!"

"then stop being inpatient." you smacked his ass one more time before sticking the whole thing in.

monoma moaned gripping the sheets and backed onto the rest of it.

"i change my mind. i want to see that pretty face of yours." you pulled out and flipped him on his back.

monoma's face was red, he had saliva down his chin and cheek.

grabbing his hips, you thrusted back into him.

he rolled his eyes back and curled his toes.

"fuck yeah. just like that."

you started at a pace that would make anyone else feel like they were about to explode.

but monoma, he liked it.

you hit his spot once, then another. then once more before monoma came all over his stomach.

he shuddered, his chest rising and falling. he looked so small compared to you when he was like this.

once you pulled out of him, you picked him up and took him to the bathroom.

"fuck me harder next time, y/n. i know you can." monoma said as you laid him in the tub and started to run the water.

"sure. but don't be surprised when you're crying."

you sat on the edge on the tub and looked at him sympathetically as he looked at you dazed from pleasure.