Denki

CW: ice play

denki always thought it would be fun to try things in the bedroom, or in public. ;)

no matter how it ended.

normally he would try and end up on top but tonight was different.

"mhm..." denki tried getting your attention.

he huffed and puffed, he could've blown a house down. (ha- get it- okay.)

you were driving home from the movies, you already had an attitude from not feeling good.

"what?" you had finally parked.

"why are you mad? i didn't know the girl was going to do what she did."

denki shrugged his shoulders and smirked out the window.

"really kaminari."

shit.

you got out of the car and power walked to the door. "don't you walk away from me-"

denki tried catching you but failed, miserably.

"-stupid rocks."

you scoffed.

~~

you were sitting on the couch scrolling through twitter.

"like i said. i'm sorry." denki plopped down onto your lap.

"off." he was shocked. you'd never deny him your lap.

"go upstairs. and get ready." his shock turned into desire. he almost jumped out of his clothes and up the stairs.

once he was upstairs, you walked over to the freezer and grabbed a cup and filled it with ice.

denki on the other hand was laying on the bed butt ass naked, thinking he was going to make you change your mind.

~~

"baby~" he said in a singsong tone.

you walked upstairs and sat the cup down. "oh my g-"

you cut him off with your hand to his mouth.

"you've done enough talking for tonight."

he groaned against your hand.

you grabbed an ice cube and rubbed it against his cock head.

his legs shook, "i-it's so c-cold.." he tried jerking away from the cube.

you slipped out of your panties, soaked from the thoughts you had, and stuffed them in his mouth.

"i said no talking."

sliding the ice cube down his shaft, he moaned in pain and pleasure.

"mhm. ice turning you on?" denki's cock became erect.

you moved your hand at a faster pace, but still going aggravating slow to denki.

"mmfh- nGh!" his hips jolted up and he gripped the sheets.

"let me come, please! i'm sorry" is what denki tried to say but it all came out muffled.

after 45 more seconds of you stroking him, he came all over your hand and thrusted into your hand riding out his high.