Rainy day

George stood alone, in the rain while just wearing a navy blue hoodie and jeans. The hoodie was practically soaking, due to the rain. He felt cold, very cold.

The brunette shivered at the coldness.

He groad as he waited for the bus.

The boy was listening to a song on spotify called 'Jubilee line'.

As he listened to the song, he soon realized the rain stopped. Atleast that's what he thought, until he looked around to see that it was raining everywhere else except for his spot. He looked up to see an umbrella, he furrowed his eyebrows and looked to the side and saw a tall blonde holding an umbrella above both of them.

It took him a moment to figure out who it was.

"Dream?" George questioned.

Dream hummed in response.

"What are you doing here?" George asked.

The tall blonde cocked his head to look at the brunette and smiled.
"I should be asking you the same thing" he teased. George just rolled his eyes and scoffed.

This made the blonde chuckle as he got closer and put an arm around George's shoulder, giving him some warmth. George couldn't help but melt into his touch.

"I called you but you didn't answer" Dream said while softly running his fingers through George's hair.

George just hummed and buried his head in Dream's shoulder.

The tall blonde chuckled and kissed the brunettes head gently.