pushing away

This is going to be angst with some fluff at the end :]

This chapter is kinda old I just never published it ahhahaha

----------
"George, please stop pushing me away, it's not going to get you anywhere, love." Dream said as he put a hand under George's jaw to guide his gaze to look at him. George pulled away from Dream's grasp.

"Then how about you stop ignoring me all the damn time!" George yelled as he looked Dream straight in the eyes. You could see and hear the sorrow and anger in his expression and talk.

"But, I've never ignored you, love. I wouldn't do that." Dream said as he stepped forward slightly.

"Stop lying! You do it all the damn time! Like when me, Sapnap, and you were in a call I would say something to you and you would just carry on talking to Sap like I wasn't even there!" George yelled with glossy eyes.

Dream stood there with a frown while listening to his lover yell at him. He didn't know what to say.

"And that time all I wanted was some affection and I tried to talk to you but all you said was you had work to do! That's all you can about! Is yourself!." George yelled once more.

"You are a workaholic, that only cares about his image on the internet! I worry about my internet image but I don't let it consume my life every single minute!" George shouted as he looked at the blond standing in front of him.

Dream stood there not really knowing what to say.

"Are you not going to say anything!? Say something!" George yelled once more but this time less powerful, he sounded tired.

"I'm sorry." Dream muttered as he looked at the ground. George almost took that as a joke, since he did just yell a whole paragraph.

"I'm sorry, that I made you feel like shit. I'm sorry I wasn't there when you needed me. I'm sorry that I made you think that I cared about my job more than you." Dream said as he looked at the brunet with tired eyes.

"I know better than to put my job first." The blond said.

"I know I probably don't deserve a second chance. I completely understand." Dream chuckled, it wasn't funny, it was just out of tiredness.

He felt his eyes get glossy.

"But, I want you to know that I love you Georgie, even if you hate me."

George stood there, speechless. Dream moved forward and pulled the brunet into a warm embrace.

"I'm sorry." Dream said one more time.

George felt his eyes start to burn. He knew Dream meant it because the blonds voice cracked and his eyes were glossy. This sent him into a complete sob. He cried into the blonds shoulder. He felt safe in Dream's arms. He felt way better.

And of course Dream kept his word. He didn't let work consume his whole life. He spent way more time with George.
---------
Words:505