-Hacked Heart-

THANK YOU FOR THE REQUEST <3

Just for context George is a hacker that of course hacks facilities that are runned by horrible people and Dream is like a hitmen and kills them

I hope this makes sense-
__________

The room was dark and cold, filled with the slight glow of the color red.

George sat in at his desk making plans for how to was going to get into this computer system. He wrote down a couple of things before turning on all three of his monitors. He skimmed though all the data that Karl had sent him prior. As he was reading he carded his fingers through his messy forest of hair.

He scrunched up his nose when he heard the door open to his office.

"Are you done yet? I have a job to do too George." A sweet voice said as he walked over to George's desk and peered over his shoulder.

The brunet scoffed and shook his head. He then started typing again. It was hard for him to concentrate when he had Dream right over his shoulder and breathing on his neck.

He looked at the blond and his breath hitched as Dream was already looking at him. He shook his head and continued on his work.

"You're really good at your job, Georgie." Dream said as he looked down at George with a cocky smile.

George rolled his eyes at the attempted praise. He raised an eyebrow when the blond hooked a finger up his chin and guided him to make eye contact. George's attitude went away, he didn't do well with eye contact. His face became painted with red and his eyes lighting up. Dream smiled.

He leaned in close to George's ear.

"I need you to be done soon, can you do that?" He asked in a sweet voice that dripped with honey.

George nodded as he slowly started typing again. The room was silent except for the faint typing of a keyboard and the sharp breaths of the blond and the brunet. Dream watched as the shimmering light hit George's face and how good it looked.

"I'm done, you can go with Sap, and make sure you kill all of them." He said clearing his throat.

Dream smiled, grabbed his bag and before he walked away he leaned forward and spoke softly-

"Can I have a kiss before I go?" The blond asked.

"Excuse me?" George said looking surprised and with wide eyes

"Oh come on, you gave Karl a kiss. So, why can't I have one?" The Florida man said jokingly not expecting George to do it.

"That was just a one time thing." The brunet said as he clicked another file to look at their next target.

"Yeah but,we are all friends so if you give one of us a kiss have to give all of us one."

"I'm not kissing Sapnap." George said rolling his eyes even though Dream couldn't see it.