-Alone-

Dream and George ran through a huge flower field. Flower after flower, it felt like a dream. George looked up at the sky to see a beautiful sunset, even if he can't see the colors, he can still find it so pretty. Dream, on the other hand was looking at something or someone else.

Dream kneeled down and picked up a blue flower, he tapped George's shoulder. He watched the brunet turn his head to look at the blond, Dream pulled his hand up to show and offer the flower to George.

The burnett's eyes light up when he saw the flower. He happily took it and held it gently. George whispered a 'Thank you' as he did so. They stood and looked at each other, not in an awkward way but more of a comfortable way.

Eventually they both sat on the ground, admiring the sunset. Dream looked at George to see him already ready looking his way. Dream's face grew a bright crimson color while looking at the beautiful boy beside him.

He's pretty privileged your honor

This made George laugh a little as he watched Dream try to cover his blush painted cheeks. This also made the blond chuckle a little, hearing the brunet's laugh.

They calmed down from their laughing fit and just looked at each other. George eventually broke the eye contact by laying his head on the blond's shoulder.

Dream then laid his head on top of the brunet's
----------
Dream woke up in a cold sweat. He looked around to see nothing. No flowers. No field, and no sign of George. Just an empty room. Lifeless.

Dream's eyes softened and started ro burn. He felt so alone. All he wanted was to hold George. To kiss him. To love him.

But that's hard to do when he lives on the other side of the ocean. Across bodies of water.

He turned his head and looked at his clock.

4:30 AM

He sighed as he picked his head up from the pillow and rubbed his face. His eyes felt like they we're on fire.

He picked himself out of bed and waltzed over to his computer. He was quick to turn it on. He opened discord and looked to see who was online.

George

With shaky, sweaty hands he called George.

He sighed in relief when he heard the George's comforting voice.

He smiled when they slipped into a soft conversation.
----------
Hahaha minor angst, kinda sucks but I like it :]