-Soft kisses-

FLUFF FOR YOU GUYS!

ENJOY!
-----
It was dark outside, around 11pm. George sat outside looking at the stars, finding them amusing to look at. He always loved the way the stars looked, small and bright. He smiled as he played with his sleeves.

The reason George was outside was because him and Dream had a little fight. But that was hours ago and he was ready to make up with Dream. But of course he was a little shy about confronting Dream about the little fight they had. So he just stayed outside until the blonde said something to him.

He turned his head when he heard the door behind him open, to see Dream popping his head out, looking at the brunette with a soft, sympathetic expression. "Hey, I'm sorry about the things I said early, I didn't mean them." Dream explained as he made eye contact with George. He sat next to the brit and put an arm around his shoulder. "I'm sorry George, can you forgive me?" Dream asked. George thought for a minute and shook his head playful, he was obviously joking, Dream found this amusing and playful scoffed.

The blonde stuffed his face into George's hair and lightly kissed his head. George giggled lightly at the feeling and turned his head to face the blonde. He kissed Dream's nose lightly. smiling into the kiss as he felt a hand card through his hair. He pulled away and looked at Dream in the eyes as the blonde messed with his hair.

Dream smiled as he connected their lips, the kiss was soft and sweet. It didn't last long but it was amazing. George giggled as he laid his head on Dream's chest.

"I love you, Dream."

"I love you too Georgie."
------

If you enjoyed then please vote, it is a little bit of a lazy chapter but I wanted to give you guys something! Remember drink water and stay safe!

-Ghost