Knee Deep At ATP

This chapter is about the cover that Lovejoy did of "Knee deep at ATP"

Enjoy!
---------
And every sentence that I spoke began and ended in ellipses

Dream stood their in his room staring at the photo of this boy that he met at a summer festival. They got along really well. Had same interests, match made in heaven. But Dream had to leave for the winter and he promised this boy he would come back for him. Yet, he didn't do it yet and he was planning on asking this boy out.

But someone got to him before he did.

He stared at some photos from the boys Instagram, of him and a man. The man kind of resembling Dream. There were photos of him kissing this man and hugging him. He went to the man's Instagram and looked at the captions, rambling on how lucky he was and how perfect George was.

Each of eight fingers gripping what he wrote

He felt angry, it wasn't fair.

Clung on tightly, like parenthesis

He could snap his phone in half if he wanted to. He started to think.

'What did he have that I didn't. '

And for each correctly used apostrophe

He threw his phone down and sat down as his breathing started to get heavy. He felt hot tears run down his face.

I could feel my heart sink inside my chest in front of me

He reached over and grabbed a small bottle and chugged it as he was an emotional mess.

He almost choked but managed to get down the five hour energy drink.

So maybe the lining of a winter's coat mightn't be the best place to hide a summer secret

He got up and grabbed his coat.

He then very carefully opened the door to his apartment, to not wake up his roommate.

The air was cold and the lights of the streets were so bright. The stop lights being such a neon color.

You said every photo that you took that festival got lost in your camera in an insurance scam

He then put his hands in his pocket and felt something in his right pocket. He carefully fished it out if his pocket.

It was the polaroid from that boys camera. He then read at the bottom of the picture-

George <3

He scoffed as he threw the picture on the ground and started to stomp on it with all of his strength.

He feel to the ground when he was done and ran his hands through his hair.

He probably woke his roommate up.

He grabbed his phone from his pocket with shakey hands. He slowly unlocked his phone and saw that George posted something. He slowly went to his profile and looked at the post.

It was pictures on polaroids.

Of George and his new boyfriend.

George wearing what he assumed was the taller mans T-shirt.

He was holding his hand and kissing him on the cheek.

And though underexposed I could see from the quality his K-Records, T-shirt and you're holding his hand

They stood at some festival that took place at a-

And I know he took you to the beach

Beach.

I can tell from how you bite on your cheek

Dream then threw his phone on the ground. Smashing it.

Every time sand falls from your insoles

His breathing got heavy and he let what felt like lava fall from his eyes

Tears.

He was really crying over someone?

He's better than this. But he couldn't help it. It hurt too much.

And when our eyes meet

His shot to the door when his eyes met his roommates.

Sapnap.

All I can read is..

"Dream, are you okay?" Sapnap said softly.

"What does it look like to you?" The blond snapped as he furrowed his eyebrows.

The shorter boy gave a sympathetic look at him. He fell to the boys side and hugged him gently. That was it. That sent Dream into a complete sob.

"You're the b-side!"

He hugged the raven haired boy back tightly. Soaking his friends shirt.

Sapnap looked over at the smashed and discarded phone and frowned.

He felt bad that his best friend felt like this but, all he could do was hug him until his tears subsided a little. Without thinking he kiss ed the top of the boys head softly, not wanting him to feel so tense.

It's not what you what you like, it's what you're like as a person

And it worked a little bit, he started to relax a little.

Dream looked at his friend with glassy eyes as he put his arms around the ravan haired boys neck.

Well I need new hobbies that's one thing for certain!

He leaned forward a little and kissed his forehead and resting his forehead against Sapnap's.

It's not what you what you like, it's what you're like as a person

The two boys smiled and closed their eyes.

Here they are. Sitting outside their apartment.

Well I need new hobbies that's one thing for certain!

Sapnap picked the blond up carefully.

He opened the door and closed it behind him.

He then went over to his bed and collapsed on it with Dream.

They both laughed and smiled gently at each other.

Dream finally felt peaceful.
--------
Words:906

You probably didn't expect this one to be Dreamnap lmao

ACTUAL DNF CHAPTER SOON