Family of 5

(Wandas POV) 

(couple of years later)

Wanda-29

Carol-32

Natasha-35

Scarlett-7

pietro-7

I got up to find Scarlett jumping on the bed and Pietro throwing pillows at Scarlett.

"Maximoff you have 5 seconds to stop" Carol said as she came out of the bathroom.

They looked at her and giggled and continued.

"Scarlett, Pietro enough" Natasha said as they looked at her and got off.

They looked at me and giggled and am guessing Scarlett was testing me because she threw a pillow at me.

And Pietro laughed and my eyes turned red which Pietro stop laughing but Scarlett was just smirking and her eyes also turn red.

"Easy Wanda" Natasha said as I looked at my hand which was glowing red.

Pietro created a ball of energy and hit Scarlett with it and let me tell you she was NOT happy.

Pietro had a mix between Pietro and Carols' power. and Scarlett had my powers.

Scarlett's eyes glew red and the magic surrounding her making her float in the air.

"Scarlett don't!" Nat yelled out.

Scarlett grabbed Pietro and threw him out of the room.

"Scarlett Maximoff-Denver's-Romanoff!" I yelled out as she fell.

"Sorry not sorry," she said as she walked out.

I got up to get her but Natasha sat me down.

"She really is like you Wanda," She said.

"That's what am worried about" I said

Carol came back and put her thumbs up which meant he's okay.

I went to Scarletts room and she was in her bed making everything in the room float.

"Scarlett stop" I said as she dropped everything.

"I can't control it" She said making me tear up.

"It's getting stronger and I cant!" She yelled out.

"It wont get better, Its gonna get stronger and harder" I said 

"What runs in our blood is not a pet that you can tame the magic is in control and it will take over you if it knows your in danger" I said as I hugged her.

"Wanda" Tony said behind me 

"We need to talk" he said

I went downstairs and Nat and Carol where there.

"Whats going on?" I said as I sat down next to Nat.

"When Pietro and Scarlett are older we want them to join the tea-"

I cut Natasha off

"No" I said.

"Its also our decision Wanda" Carol said.

"Scarlett can't control her powers Carol!" I yelled back

"We know and you can't either and your still here" she said as I scoffed and got up.

"Okay do what you want but if they get hurt i'll kill you 3" I said as I walked off.

I went towards the front door.

"Where tf are you going" Natasha said.

"Anywhere but here" I said as I opened the door and before she could say anything I flew off.