Not it

(Natashas POV)

"Not it!" All the kids scream trying to see who's it in tag.

"You're it Morgan!" little Pietro yells as Morgan chases Wanda and Scarlett.

It has been a few days after the fight, Wanda and Scarlett were taking to Med Bay after since Agatha almost killed Scarlett, and Wanda got shot multiple times.

"Ahhhh" Scarlett fakes scream as Morgan tackles her down to the floor.

"AW my ship is slowly sinking," Thor says as Clint laughs.

"you have a ship?" Vision asks Thor and Clint tries to hold in a laugh.

"I'll explain it to you talking microwave," Pietro says as Vision follows him.

"We need to come up with nicknames since we have 2 fucking Pietros," I say as Wanda laughs.

"What about for Wanda's brother Pietro we call him speed," Thor says as we all agreed.

"What the fawk we are not naming him speed," Wanda says "We aren't asking Wanda," Tony said.

"You're it, Nat!" Morgan says as all the kids run and I look at Wanda and smirked. "oh no don't..AHHHH" She yells as she rans and I chase her.

"Wanda Maximoff Denver's Romanoff!" I yell. as I chase her around the compound.

"AHHH" She screams.

She runs in our bedroom and I go behind her and locked the door.

I corner her and pinned her to the wall.

She pushed me to the bed and began leaning in. she then gets off and starts running.

"You tricked me!" I yell as she tries to unlock the door, go from behind her, and pinned her, her front against my back.

She grasps and arched her head back letting me have access, I began kissing her neck while she quietly moaned.

"mm Natasha" She moans my name, I slid her jeans off and saw how wet she was. 

"Natasha what about Carol" Wanda says. "She's on a mission Wanda...we'll make it up to her when she gets back" I say while rubbing her clit and teasing her.

I slid her underwear off and rubbed faster, I slid a finger in and she moaned louder.

"Wanda you're being loud" I say giggling as she turns around and pushes me against the bed.

My clothes were already off and she began kissing me.

I slid 2 fingers in her vagina she tried not to moan, she sucked on my neck and left a hickey...Damn it 

She moaned and screamed out my name as I went faster.

"Natasha!" She screamed as she came and I licked my fingers.

Wanda flipped us over and slid her fingers in my clit. I moaned as she kissed my neck,

She went faster and added a 3rd finger.

"Mhh" I moaned out as I came and kissed her, she licked her fingers and laid beside me on the bed.

"Wow...we haven't done this in a long time," I say as Wanda cuddles beside me.

"Mom are you still it?" Pietro yells from outside "no Hunny I tag Scarlett" I lied.

Its just usजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें