F̸o̸u̸r̸

The song is for a part of a song I'll tell you when to play it

Alex's POV

I wanted help. I needed help. Yet no matter how much I scream 'help' it would never come. I want to be fixed, I need to be fixed. PAIN I guess the pain on my wrists still aren't gone. Figures much, I did cut deep...I hold out my hands seeing dark red blood drying on the pain of the wrists. I go put on my black hoodie to hide the scars.

I felt alone. I felt sad. I felt...empty...

I got on my bed and put on my green headphones. I go on SoundCloud and put on a random song that I liked.

Play the song

I started to sing the lyrics

I woke up in the dark ohh~

This reminded me of dad.

I got into the car, and drove up somewhere far. I crashed through the door, ohh~

The fact that dad cheated on mom as well...

I knew she'd be there, my heart told me 'I swear'. Lost, can't help myself. I threw her to the floor, but I was hurting more

He's been with so many girls I can't remember the last chic he hooked up with. It's been too long.

How the fuck could you ignore?! Her photos on the wall! Ohh~

How does she love you

How's mama gonna love you now?(x4)

I wish she never loved you dad

DADDY'S GOT A SECRET HAD IT ON THE WEEKEND! MAMA HOW YOU GONNA LOVE HIM NOW?!

I singed at the top of my lungs. I was letting out emotions. I was crying

DADDY'S GOT A SECRET NOW I KNOW HE'S CHEATING! MAMA HOW YOU GONNA LOVE HIM NOW?! Love him now...

I stopped singing because I didn't want dad to hear me. I was tired. I decided to sleep for a bit. So I put on one of my favorite songs Fahrradsattel. It was one of my comfort songs so of course I put it on. After I put it on I went to sleep.

3 hours later

I woke up seeing a shadow behind me. Please god no..I turned around and saw my dad staring at me. He was mad...I don't know why though....he was just..mad..

"Falling asleep are we." He said angrily. "S-sorry sir I was just tir-" I was cut off by him grabbing me by my hood collar. "Listen I had a bad day at work and I expected you to do the shit you needed to do and all I see is you being a fucking lazy ass bitch while I had to do the shit you were supposed to do and that made me angry...very...angry..." he growled at me. I was crying, I didn't know what to do...I see him pulling out something out of his pocket. It was a...pocket knife?!

He grabbed out the pocket knife and he aimed for my eye. I started crying. I was scared. He was going to stab out my eye. I tried to keep the knife away but he was too strong. I managed to keep him away from my eye but he started to cut down to the bottom of my eyebrow. He cuts down, down to my eye. Blood, all I could see was blood.

I closed my eyes and I could feel the knife coming down. So much pain...so bloody...hurting so much...

I didn't feel a knife anymore and I fell on the floor. He dropped me. I fell on my wrists and it made my pain 10 times worse.

Pain. That's it. Just pain and blood. I couldn't feel anything else but pain. I heard the door close which means he left my room. I was crying. My hand over my right eye whilst my other hand is on my chest. I was crying so hard...I couldn't even get up.

I grabbed some bandages and put it over the right side of my face. I looked into my mirror and I looked horrible. Wait...SHIT I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW! MAX AND VALERIA ARE GOING TO ASK QUESTIONS! I thought while panicking. I got an idea. I put my hair on the bandages and looked in the mirror. You can't see the bandages, that's great at least you can't see the bandages. Fuck I forgot about my glasses! Well...I was able to see out of this eye anyways. I thought to myself.

At night

I got ready for bed. I put my phone to charge and I put on my music. Music is my therapy. Since no one talks to me about my problems I listen to music because it calms me down and it makes me feel alive inside. I lie down on my bed. I put my head on the pillow. After today...I'm more scared of dad then I was before...if he's this violent then..who knows what else he can do...I...I remembered something...when he moved in after mom's and grandma's death I heard something..

Flashback

Dad had just moved in after the gunfire. We walked through the door together, hand in hand. He put down his suitcase on the floor and hugged me. I hugged back. When he dropped his suitcase I heard something..it sounded medal. He looked up at me, "what's wrong Plapi?" He asked me. "What's in your bag? And please don't call me Plapi anymore, call me Alex please," I said. "Okay Alex, and don't worry Mamas *goes to suitcase and opens it* look it's safe it's just a revolver. *holds out gun*" he said. I got scared, I started hyperventilating. He noticed. He quickly put the gun away. "Ale it's fine! Don't worry I won't hurt you!" He hold out his hands for me to hug. I hugged him while crying. I was scared. He hugged back.

End of flashback

I remember now...he has a gun. What if he...that'll never happen..right? Maybe, maybe not! We'll never know will we? What the- who the hell are you?! Well that's a secret! I can't tell you my name until we officially meet! For now..call me BD. BD? That's a stupid name. Hey! SoRrY!?!?!?!?! Okay now you're being sarcastic- anyways, you have until July 5th. July 5th?! What happens on July 5th?! You'll find out soon enough...bye-bye, glitch

Glitch? Is this what BD will be calling me from now on? I wanted more answers but I guess BD left. So I guess I go to sleep. I closed my eyes and slept.

Tomorrow is a new day