E̸i̸g̸h̸t̸

Alex's POV

The room feels small around me. It's cold all of a sudden. I feel cold and scared. Cold because I was shaking and glitching in fear. Scared because I found out that BD wasn't what he really is...H..He's a monster.

BD...what really are you...you have to be more specific Glitchy..
"GOD DAMNIT BD TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY ARE!" I yelled. Tears fall down my face. I heard a laugh from all around my room..I heard a voice behind me and it said, "Just wait until we officially meet Glitchy..." from fear I covered my mouth with my hand and to my surprise another hand went on mine giving it a tight squeeze.

I was too shocked to move my head back so I just stood still. Another hand on my shoulder as well. The hands were...cold, lifeless even. A chain was on the wrists with a trail of other chains going down. Am I...hallucinating..? I thought to myself. I must be hallucinating because this isn't real! None of this is! But why does it...feel real?

The hands eventually went away and once it did I dropped to the ground with fear in my eyes along with tears. I felt sick. I quickly went to the bathroom and tried to throw up. I didn't but the sickness in my stomach was still there. It felt like poison.

A few hours later

I got ready for bed, put on my pajamas, brushed my teeth, and prayed to God. I said while praying, "Lord Heavenly Father, please get rid of these hallucinations from my eye. It's dreadful and painful to see. It makes me sick and scared. Lord Heavenly Father, king of heaven and earth please I am begging." I kept saying to get rid of it because it is painful to see. At least I think I'm hallucinating. After I prayed I laid down for a bit still thinking about the hands..

A few minutes went by and I just put on my iconic green headphones. I put on a random song on my playlist and just stared at the ceiling. I closed my eyes for a bit just trying to calm myself. But apparently I was nervous or cold so I started glitching. Actually...glitching violently. I didn't know how this started but I get how. I started glitching violently because once I opened my eyes the same figure was there again. Same features same everything. "B-BD...? Don't k...kill me please! I-I...Please!" I pleaded. I knew it was BD I knew I shouldn't be talking but I was anyways. I felt like crying. The figure just smiled and went away. This was torture for me..

I couldn't deal with this again. I said I didn't want to die but..I do. I want to live but I don't at the same time. I could've chose anything to live but I chose death. I grabbed my pocket knife and aimed it at my throat but instead of my throat I, for some reason went down to my stomach. I lifted my hands up and went straight down into my stomach.

Blood was dripping down. Some blood came down my mouth as well. I fell to the floor with the knife still in my hand. As I was falling down I saw a boy like figure. Then I passed out.

3:00 am

I woke up on my bed all of a sudden. Some pain in my stomach is what I felt when I tried getting up. I touched my stomach and felt something on it. I took off my shirt and saw bandages with stained blood on it. I was confused at first but remembered about me trying to end it. But I don't remember me putting bandages on myself...unless..

Then it hit me. The boy figure I saw...I knew it was BD. Did..did BD helped me? Why would he?

Tomorrow is a new day

1̸7̸ m̸o̸r̸e̸ d̸a̸y̸s̸