T̸e̸n̸

"Daddy? What happened to mommy?"

"It's nothing son, now go play outside with your siblings."

"But daddy, they don't like me!"

"Does it look like I care? Go play outside like a normal boy."

"Yes daddy.."

Edward's POV

Now where should I start? Ah yes, My name is Edward Olivas and I've just done something that goes into history. On February 15th 2009 I became a father of a child named Alessandra. I cared for her back then but as time goes on and on we drifted because of me. Honestly my side of the family never cared for her nor each other.

As if today I became an official homicidal, why you may ask? Well it's because I killed her. I murdered my own daughter. Haha..I KILLED HER.

"Hahaha....Hahaha...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I laugh like a maniac as I see the blood dripping down to her body. Shot her in the heart, a one shot kill I could say. My hands are on my face as I laugh and laugh. Laughing out the maniac in me, all I could do is laugh.

After 10 minutes I was done getting it all out of me. I slowly get up from the ground and stood up just staring at her lifeless body. I thought about it and I started dragging her body downstairs and went in the backyard. I put her body down and went into the garage to grab a shovel.

As I head back outside I dig the hole in the ground. A 6ft hole in the ground in my own backyard fit for a 12 year old. I picked Ale up but before I put her inside the hole I looked down at her with a smile on my face. Thinking about how I neglected her for 12 years along with abuse for 2 months. Oh the life we had together is history now.

As I held her close I whispered, "We'll meet once again Ale, just wait in hell for me." And with that I pushed her into the hole. Hearing her bones in her back crack as she fell onto the ground made me satisfied. I take it all in, I take in all of the satisfaction and enjoy the moment.

As the moment for me ended I put the dirt back in the hole.

When I was finished with filling up the hole I heard a knock on the door. Shit, didn't she say that her friends are coming over? Fuck..

I put the shovel back into the garage and went to open the door. As I opened the door all I see is 4 girls on my doorstep. "Are you Alex's dad?" Said the one with long black hair. "Yes but she's grounded right now," I lied. The girls believed me because they all looked a bit sad. "When will she not be grounded?" The one with a boy haircut said. God these kids ask too much "For a month or two," I lied again. As they were about to say something else I simply said, "Look here girls, she cannot be with you right now because of her being grounded. She doesn't have a phone anymore so don't bother calling or texting, she is home yes but she can't see you at all. Now if you excuse me girls, I'm busy." I shut the door once I was done talking.

(Literally outside where they're at: "dude her dad, Dilf," JJ said to their friends. "JJ what the fuck? Although you ain't wrong," Norma said. "Y'all are disgusting," Valeria told them. "Oh calm down he is one," JJ told Valeria. "Still though what the fuck?" Max told them.)

The girls finally left. I'm glad I took acting classes in high school. I went into my gun collection room and started thinking about my next big plan.

"Killed my daughter, feeling good..heh. Now about the school shooting..."

End of the chapter.