Attack on Hydra

Stiles flew alongside Thor and Iron Man with the Avengers beneath them. They were sent to infiltrate a hydra base far in the snowy forest in Sokovia. They blast they're way through soldiers as they continue to the base.

Stiles sees a hydra jeep attacking his aunt and Clint, who are both in another jeep. He smiles, landing down on the jeep, grabbing the man and throwing him away onto the ground before lifting to the air again. 

He blasts some flying hydra agents with his psionic blasts. He then creates both of his psionic whips, laughing as he spanked the shit out of them. He flies past Thor and Hulk who were knocking away soldiers. 

They start to group up and it seems like everything went slow motion as they struck through the agents. 

Stiles and Tony flew up to where the base was located on the mountain. Just as they were about to crash in, they were suddenly repelled back by a force the glowed blue right after contact.

''Shit!'' The two curse. ''Language! JARVIS, what's the view from upstairs?'' Steve asks through comms. ''The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other HYDRA base we've ever taken.'' JARVIS explains.

''Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it. At long last.'' Thor speaks through comms. 

Natasha, who just beat the crap out of two agents, spoke up. ''At long last' is lasting a little long boys.'' She says. ''Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise.'' Clint speaks. ''Well, if wasn't for one giant green ogre, we would've done this quietly.'' Stiles says and he hears a roar through the trees but smiles anyway.

''Wait a second. No one else is going to deal with the fact that Cap just said 'language?'' Tony asks incredulously, blasting at some agents. ''I know. It just slipped out.'' Steve says. ''Take it easy, Stark. The old man is just following his instincts.'' Stiles grins, blasting at other agents. ''I'm not that old.'' Steve complains.  

With Stiles and Tony~

Stiles sees some agents pointing turrets at them. ''Incoming!'' He warns, dodging the blasts, Tony following in suit. Tony send in some of his iron legions to warn the civilians of Sokovia. 

''We have an enhanced on the field.'' Steve's voice says, making Stiles perk up. An enhanced? Like him?

''Stark, we really need to get inside.'' Steve says.

Stiles and Tony blast they're way through many agents as they reach the base. 

''We're closing in. JARVIS, are we closing in? You see a power source for that shield?'' Tony questions the AI. ''There's a particle wave below the north tower.'' JARVIS reports. ''Great, I wanna poke it with something.'' Tony says. 

Tony goes up the power source while Stiles handles the agents. He lands and creates his two psionic swords. He deflects blasts and slices past the agents.

He flips over one and kicks him off of a stairs. His swords fade away only to be replaced by psionic knives. He throws them at the agents guns, making them explode and them being sent to the wall. 

He is then blasted from behind but he doesn't even flinch (psychic can use they're telekinetic abilities to make their speed, strength, durability, stamina stronger btw). He looks back at the agent who shot him.

He tilts his head and the agent is soon thrown to the wall unconscious. Stiles huffs as he flies back into the air. 

''Drawbridge is down, people.'' Tony reports. ''Clint's hit pretty bad guys. We're gonna need evac.'' Nat says. Stiles widens his eyes. ''Clint?'' He questions worriedly. ''I'm fine. Just keep kicking asses for me.'' Clint says with amusement, though he is flinching at the pain in his rib.

''Got it.'' Stiles smiles before blasting more agents. Tony and Stiles bust right in the main room. Stiles creates a psionic energy field as Tony just levitates there, just sighing at the poor attempt of them shooting at the two.

''Guys, stop. We gotta talk this through.'' Tony says. Stiles eyes glow purple, using his telepathic pain inducement and the men start to clutch their heads in pain. Tony shoots down the soldiers with his rockets. ''It was good talk too.'' Stiles adds. 

Tony turns to Stiles. ''You look out for anything dangerous.'' He orders before flying away. Stiles mock salutes. ''Yes sir.'' He says before walking off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stiles walks past a pair of knocked out soldiers in a hallway he just fought. He suddenly starts to feel some kind of presence. A strange one. It felt like his powers, only, not his but someone else's. 

He looks around, searching for where the presence was located. He suddenly felt it behind him and whips around to see the most beautiful woman he's ever seen. He doesn't know why but his heart just started to beat faster. 

The woman suddenly lunged forward with her hands that glowed red and he felt something start to enter his mind, only for it to disappear. He blinks as his eyes glowed purple and the woman was sent back onto the ground.

She looks up at him in shock as he stares back too. ''How were you able to do that?'' She whispers, mostly to herself. Stiles frowns. ''I'm a very trained telepath. Mind manipulations are hard to effect me.'' He says awkwardly. 

''You're just like me?'' The woman asks, getting up. Stiles was about to answer when a bunch of agents came in behind him. He turns and deflects they're blasts with his telekinesis. He then throws them back at the agents, sending them back into the wall, unconscious.

When he turns back to the woman, she suddenly disappeared. He looks around for her, his heart still beating crazy. He shakes his head, trying to forget what just happened and looked for Tony. 

Stiles came into a room filled with equipment and sees Tony with the scepter in his hand. ''Did Tony get the scepter?'' Steve asks through the comms. ''Yes. Mission successful.'' Stiles reports before heading to Tony.

''Tony? You okay?'' Stiles asks, feeling Tony's fear. After learning more about his powers, Stiles discovered he's also an empath, which means he can feel other's emotions. Tony looked startled before sighing. ''Yeah, I'm fine, kid. Let's go.'' He says. Stiles twitches an eye. ''I'm an adult.'' He grits, half amused and half irritated. 

Tony chuckles before the two fly off, unaware of the twins standing in a corner.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wanda didn't know why, but she felt her heart beating fast when she saw the one she figured was Stiles when she tried to read his mind. It was shocking that he was just like her. She never knew there were other's like her and Pietro. 

She couldn't help but get the feeling to know more about this Stiles, and why her heart is beating fast when she stood near him. And boy is she determined to find out.