Fighting Ultron

''Don't compare me to Stark!'' Ultron shouts as he cuts off Klaue's hand off. ''It's a thing with me. Stark is a sickness!'' He adds.

''Ahh, Junior.'' He hears and looks behind him see Iron Man landing, Thor and Captain America right behind him. ''You're gonna break your old man's heart.'' Tony adds.

''If I have to.'' Ultron retorts, both Pietro and Wanda right behind him on guard.

Psi, Black Widow and Hawkeye hid behind walls, ready to charge in if anything happen. Stiles feels the familiar presence of the beautiful woman back in Sokovia and his heart started to beat faster for some reason.

Unknown to him, Wanda also felt the same thing. She could feel Stiles's presence nearby and her heart also starts to beat faster.

''We don't have to break anything.'' Thor says to Ultron. ''Clearly you've never made an omelet.'' The Robot says boringly. ''He beat me by one second.'' Tony says. 

''Ah, this is funny, Mr. Stark. It's what, comfortable? Like old times?'' Pietro asks, looking down at some missiles. Everyone could clearly tell the twins didn't have a good history with Tony.

''This was never my life.'' Tony says guiltily. ''You two can still walk away from this.'' Steve says to the twins. ''Oh, we will.'' Wanda says. ''I know you've suffered...'' Steve tries to reason, only to be interrupted by Ultron. ''Captain America. God's righteous man, pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth but...'' He is now interrupted by Thor.

''If you believe in peace, then let us keep it.'' The God says. ''I think you're confusing peace with quiet.'' Ultron says. ''Yuh-huh. What's the vibranium for?'' Tony asks. ''I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan-'' Ultron says before suddenly, his hand glowed blue and Tony suddenly was sucked forward to the robot. He then blasts him back with red lasers coming from his fingers.

Two bots landed and fought Thor and Steve. The two heroes fought them off but Pietro suddenly punches Thor to the side. Steve turns to Wanda and the woman blasts him back with her red energy. 

''Oh you've got to be kidding me.'' Stiles says as Klaue's men started shooting. Stiles blasts some away and uses his telekinesis to push them back into the walls.

Tony and Ultron blast out of the ship as Stiles fought some men with his psionic spear. He whacks one away and dodges a punch from another before sweeping him off his feet and slamming him down.

''Time for some mind games.'' Ultron says to Wanda through another bot. Wanda slips away into the shadows.

Thor was just walking around when Wanda suddenly came to his side and put her hands near his head, red wisps flowing to him and made his eyes go red before going back to normal. She then leaves, disappearing. ''Thor, status?'' Steve asks. ''The girl tried to warp my mind. Takes special care, I doubt a human could keep her at bay. Fortunately, I am mighty.'' Thor says. He suddenly hears voices and sees women and men partying. He looks around confused.

Steve threw one soldier away only to be knocked back by Pietro. He falls back next to the stairs. Wanda suddenly appears behind next to him and puts her hands near his head, the red wisps going to his head. 

Natasha had just finished off a couple of soldiers before Wanda appeared next to her and her vision went blank.

Stiles and Clint were the only ones left fighting off soldiers. Stiles fought his psionic staff  while Clint shot from above. 

Stiles suddenly feels the woman's presence behind him and turns to see the woman trying to mind control him again. His mind resists and she was blown back again. 

''Why are you still trying to control me? You can't.'' Stiles says. Wanda comes back up, her hands swirling with red wisps. ''Why does my heart beat faster when you're here?'' She asks and god Stiles loved her Sokovian accent. ''You feel it to?'' Stiles questions, eyes widening. She looks confused before Stiles was suddenly pushed out of the way onto the floor.

He flips back up and looks around, realizing that the woman and her twin were gone. He felt disappointed for some reason. He really wanted to talk to her.

He puts his hand to his ear, activating the comms. ''Clint, watch out for the twins, they could be anywhere.'' He warns.

''Already got the psychic.'' Clint says, looking down at the girl he electrocuted to the head with his arrow. ''Done the whole mind control thing. Not a fan.'' He says before he was pushed through a glass by Pietro. 

Pietro holds Wanda in his arms and ran off. ''Yeah you better run.'' Clint says tiredly. 

''Clint?'' Stiles asks as he flew up to him and landed. ''I'm fine. Go help the others. I think they've been mind controlled.'' The archer says. Stiles nods and flew off.

Stiles searched the ship for Nat, Steve and Thor. He found Thor wandering around in a room, seeming to be in pain, plus electricity was coming from his body. ''Thor! Hey, I got you!'' Stiles says, trying to reach him but was hit back by electricity.

He sighed before his eyes turned purple and he used his telepathy to reach Thor's mind. He is suddenly in an old room filled with people partying. He searches for Thor until he found him. ''Thor!'' He shouts and flies to him, using his super durability to withstand the electricity. He puts his hands to Thor's head, purple wisps coming from them. He tries to remove the mind control of Wanda but not before he gets visions of Loki's scepter being broken and a yellow stone was revealed, more colored stones appeared and a face with red skin with the yellow stone in the head.

Stiles gasps as he opened his eyes and him and Thor were back in the room on the ship. Thor gasps as he fell to the floor, breathing hard. ''Thank you, Stiles.'' He thanks and Stiles nods. ''No problem.'' He says before leaving to find the rest.

He finds Steve in another room and takes him out of the mind control. And finally, he got to Nat and removed the mind control. ''Thanks, Stiles.'' She says and Stiles hugs her. Thor, Clint and Steve bust in the room.

''Where's Stark?'' Steve asks. ''Natasha I could really use that lullaby.'' Tony's voice says through comms. ''Why?'' Nat asks. ''Because there's a very angry Hulk out here in the city, wreaking havoc. The psychic must have go to Bruce.'' Tony replies. ''Oh shit.'' Stiles curses. ''Language.'' Steve says and Stiles rolls his eyes.

''I'll be right there.'' Stiles says before flying off to help Tony with the Hulk.