The Barton Family

The Quinjet landed in a field where a nice looking house Stiles and Nat knew all too well. ''What is this place?'' Thor asks. ''A safe house?'' Tony guesses. ''Let's hope.'' Clint says as they walked into the house. Stiles smiles as he is back at Clint's house. He loved visiting his family with Nat when they are on vacations.

''Honey, I'm home.'' Clint calls out. Laura, Clint's pregnant wife, stepped into the kitchen and looks in surprise which then turns into a happy one. ''Hey.'' She and Clint kissed and hugged each other tightly, embracing one another. ''Hi. Company. Sorry I didn't call ahead.'' Clint says. 

''This is an agent of some kind.'' Tony says, shocked. Stiles and Nat smirked at him. ''Say all you want, Tony.'' Stiles says, walking to Laura and hugging her. ''Gentlemen, this is Laura.'' Clint introduces the avengers to his wife.

''I know all your names.'' Laura says awkwardly and they all stare at her awkwardly. Footsteps are heard and Stiles, Clint and Nat smile big. ''Ooh, incoming.'' Clint says before a Lila Barton and Cooper Barton, Clint's children, came in. ''Dad!'' The little girl laughs and Clint picks her up, also hugging the boy. ''Hi, sweetheart! Hey, buddy! How you guys doing?'' 

The rest of the avengers stare awkwardly except for the two assassins. ''These, are smaller agents.'' Tony tries and Stiles and Nat laugh. 

''Did you bring Auntie Nat and Cousin Stiles?'' Lila asks Clint, smiling big. ''Why don't you hug us and find out?'' Stiles questions before the two agents are hugged tightly by two kids. 

''You knew about this?'' Tony asks Stiles, who smirked and shrugged. ''You never asked.'' He says, making the billionaire groan.

''Sorry for barging in on you.'' Steve, being the man he is, says. ''Yeah, we would've called ahead, but we were busy having no idea that you existed.'' Tony agrees.

''Yeah, well, Fury helped me set this up when I joined. He kept it off SHIELD files. I'd like to keep it that way. I figure it's a good place to stay low.'' Clint explains. ''Honey, Ah I missed you.'' Laura says to him.

Natasha and Stiles walk to Laura, the female agent touching her stomach. ''How's little Natasha, huh?'' She asks. ''She's...Nathaniel.'' Laura says. Nat frowns while Stiles laughs. ''I knew the baby would be a boy.'' He states happily and Nat rolls her eyes, bending to Laura's stomach level. ''Traitor.'' She whispers with amusement in her eyes.

Thor left and Steve followed, everyone watching. They soon returned to their own things. Steve and Tony worked on woods outside, Thor was off somewhere to find information about something, Nat and Bruce talked in a room, Clint and Laura doing the same and Stiles sat in the kitchen, playing with the kids, though his mind was still occupied by Wanda. Her beautiful eyes, hair, face, body-Wait What?!

Stiles shook his head, getting rid of the inappropriate thoughts. He need to stop thinking about how his hands would feel on her skin-Oh My God, Stop it, Stiles!!! You're not a hormonal teenager no more.

It was night when Tony came in with a still grumpy looking Nick Fury. 

''Ultron took you folks out of play to buy himself time. My contacts all say he's building something. The amount of Vibranium he made off with, I don't think it's just one thing.'' Fury says.

''What about Ultron himself?'' Stiles asks. ''Ah. He's easy to track, he's everywhere. Guy's multiplying faster than a Catholic Rabbit. Still doesn't help us get an angle on any of his plans though.'' Fury replies.

''He still going after Launch codes?'' Tony asks. ''Yes, he is, but he's not making any headway.'' Fury answers. ''I cracked the Pentagon's firewall in high school on a dare.'' Tony states. ''Yeah, well, I contacted our friends at the NEXUS about that.'' Fury says.

''NEXUS?'' Steve questions, not knowing what that is. ''It's the world's internet hub in Oslo, every byte of data flows through there. Fastest access on earth.'' Bruce answers for him.

''So what they'd say?'' Clint asks. ''He's fixated on the missiles, but the codes are constantly being changed.'' Fury replies. ''By whom?'' Stiles asks this time. ''Parties unknown.''

''Do we have an ally?'' Nat asks. ''Ultron's got an enemy, that's not the same thing. Still, I'd pay folding money to know who it is.'' Fury answers. ''I might need to visit Oslo, find our 'unknown'.'' Tony says.

''Well this is good times boss, but I was kind of hoping when I saw you, you'd have more than that.'' Stiles says. ''I do, I have you. Back in the day, I had eyes everywhere, ears everywhere else. Here we all are, back on earth, with nothing but our wit, and our will to save the world. So stand. Outwit the platinum bastard.'' Fury says.

''Steve doesn't like that kind of talk.'' Natasha says. ''You know what, Romanoff?'' Steve asks her, done with it all. Nat just smiles mischievously at him and Stiles chuckles.

''So what does he want?'' Fury asks them. ''To become better. Better than us. He keeps building bodies.'' Steve replies. ''Person bodies. The human form is inefficient, biologically speaking, we're outmoded. But he keeps coming back to it.'' Tony says.

''When you two programmed him to protect the human race, you amazingly failed.'' Stiles says. ''They don't need to be protected, they need to evolve. Ultron's going to evolve.'' Bruce says.

''How?'' Fury asks him. ''Has anyone been in contact with Helen Cho?'' Bruce questions. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(In Korea)

Helen Cho, who is under the control of Loki's scepter, watches as the cradle she is using to create a new body for Ultron. 

''It's beautiful. The Vibranium atoms aren't just compatible with the tissue cells, they're binding them. And SHIELD never even thought-''

''The most versatile substance on the planet and they used it to make a Frisbee. Typical of humans, they scratch the surface and never think to look within.'' Ultron interrupts her. He uses a laser to break the blue stone in the scepter. It breaks to reveal a yellow stone known as the Mind Stone. It floats and lands onto Ultron's hand. He then places it into the head of the body and Ultron watches as yellow starts to appear on the body.