Encounter

It's been about a few weeks since the whole Ultron thing went down and Stiles has spend time with Wanda since then. They learned about each other, what color they like, what food they like, what-you know what you get the gist.

Anyways back to story~

Stiles has been learning how he should ask out Wanda and is totally nervous. After all, he doesn't have very much dating experience, considering his crush on Lydia which failed. So Steve and Nat had headed to S.H.I.E.L.D Headquarters and stayed with Nick Fury for any missions, Rhodey stayed with Tony for a while, Bruce was there as well, Thor and Hulk are nowhere to be found after the latter disappeared in a quinjet while the god had left to visit Asgard. 

Stiles didn't know if this was a date or not but he is not complaining. Right now, both telepaths and Vision, who was in his human form, were at a carnival, winning some prizes. The three have both bonded greatly after the whole event and stuck to each other like family. The two telepaths were having a competition on one of those games you know the ones with you have to enter a ball in some holes and those horses or any thing else moves until you've reached the end? Those ones, sorry if you don't recognize it. It's called a horse race carnival game.

Stiles and Wanda focus intently on the ball in their hands and throw it in the holes, Vision watching confusingly as the horses moved. Stiles hit a higher hole and Wanda hit one of the middle ones. Stiles's horse moved farther and Wanda's moved a bit. ''I don't understand, what is this game supposed to do?'' Vision asks confusingly, tilting his head to the side like a puppy. 

''Basically, you have to roll the ball into any of these holes to get your horse to move till the end. Once you do, you win a big or small prize depending on how many times you win the game.'' Stiles informs as he throws another ball. His eye twitches when his ball went down one of the low holes, his horse moving for 1 second. Wanda snickers next to him as she made a high hole. Her horse now is in front of Stiles.

''Come on, don't fail me, my precious ball.'' Stiles whispers to his ball before rolling it. His eye twitches again when it goes in another low hole. Wanda smirks at him. ''Well, someone's in a mood.'' She laughs before staring at him with determined eyes. ''Let me show you how a real master does it.'' She says before rolling the ball, making the highest point and her horse finally reached the end. A ding rang and everyone groaned while Wanda laughs.

She pats on the shoulder of a pouting Stiles. ''Don't worry. You'll get it next time.'' She says with a mocking smile. Stiles whines to her. ''But I wanted to get you one of those big fluffy stuffed panda.'' He pouts. Wanda slightly blushes but hides it quickly. ''Too bad. Some women don't need a man to get what they want. And maybe I can get something else tonight. Or someone.'' She smiles but this time it's seductive which shocked Stiles and made him turn red.

''Why is Stiles red? Does he have fever?'' Vision asks. ''No Vision. I'm fine. Just a little hot here.'' Stiles says, turning his face away from the still smirking Wanda. ''But it is winter. That is the cold season right?'' The Robot questions. Wanda chuckles. ''Don't worry Vis. It's a common thing in us to turn red when they are embarrassed, shy or nervous.'' She explains. ''Oh.'' Vision says. ''I shall add that to my knowledge.'' He adds.

As Wanda grabbed her big stuffed panda and thanked the man, Stiles couldn't help but notice the way he looked at her in a unsettling way. He felt suddenly protective and wrapped an arm around her shoulders, glaring at the man as they walked away. 

''Should I perhaps try that?'' Vision asks and the two turn around to see that he was staring at a roller coaster. ''Uh...'' Wanda looked to Stiles. ''Sure, man. Just make sure to be back here once your done.'' Stiles says. Vision nods before heading to the line.

''He'll be terrified when he comes back.'' Wanda comments and Stiles chuckles. ''He'll never want to be back on that again.'' He agrees. They didn't know that they were so close together until now. Wanda stares into Stiles eyes as he does the same. 

''You know you could've told me this was a date.'' Wanda whispers and Stiles stares at her in shock. How'd she knew? Wanda smiles. ''You forget I'm a telepath. I heard your mind when we got here. And how you thought when that man stared at me.'' She says. Stiles blushed. ''Oh, you did?'' He asks. ''I've been waiting till when you'd tell me. I was afraid that you didn't feel the same.'' Wanda says. ''Well I do.'' Stiles whispers as he took her in close.

The two began to lean in, they're faces centimeters apart.  

''Stiles?'' 

The two look at who spoke, especially Stiles as he recognized that voice. Stiles eyes stared into the brown eyes of SCOTT MCOCK- I MEAN MCALL!!!! 

The whole pack was there too. Three new people he didn't know also stood next to them. 

''Scott?!'' Stiles asks, his voice filled with disbelief and slight anger.