Let's Round Everyone Up

The Mcall Pack sat in they're warehouse after being taken forcefully out of Stark's Tower, wondering what next move they should do.

''I say we leave. Stiles made it clear that he doesn't want us here. Not to mention, they literally have an android which by the way is awesome, and experienced heroes. So why are we still here wondering what we should do and not going back to Beacon Hills?'' Isaac asks seriously, setting his hands down on the table in the kitchen, looking at Derek with glaring eyes. The only response he got was a growl. 

''We can't leave him. He's my best friend. And I want him back. That's what we always did. Pack always stays together.'' Scott says.

''Yet you kicked him out.'' Boyd says, sitting next to Erica on the couch, the blonde nodding her head in agreement. Allison stood next to the couch, arms crossed as she sighed. When will Scott and Derek ever learn? Oh, wait they can't. Not to also mention Lydia, who is now cuckoo.

Kira, Malia and Liam just sat on the other couches, not knowing what to do. Suddenly Liam perked up. 

''If they have tons of power on their side, why not even the numbers?'' He questions. Everyone looks to him. ''How?'' Derek demands. Liam sucks in air before blowing out. ''Well your not gonna like it.''

The Whole Pack listens in on Liam's plan.

''ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!'' Derek roars, eyes flashing bright blue. ''It's the only way we'll have a chance to get your precious Stiles back.'' Liam snaps. 

''Scott you don't think we really need all of them, right?'' Kira asks the alpha. The Alpha looks down, clenching his teeth together before finally making a decision. He looks back up and looks at everyone. 

''Call them.''

________________________________________________________________________________

In London-

Yells of pain screeched through hallways of a Warehouse. Inside, A fellow Werewolf Omega was fighting against two armed soldiers. He kicked one back before slashing the other across the face. He roars at them before grabbing the kicked one and throwing him against the wall, knocking him out. He turns to the other who threw a punch. The Werewolf ducks and punches him, sending him to the other wall.

Another soldier jumped on his back and tried to strangle him but the werewolf threw him over his should and onto the ground hard, the soldier groaning. 

''You know, this seemed quite easy, babe.'' The Werewolf says loudly, not noticing the conscious man on the wall behind him take out a pistol and aimed it at him. Suddenly, a scaly tail wrapped around the pistol and threw it out of the soldier's hands. He turns to the side to be met with snake eyes and sharp claws slashed up his chest, making him fall to the ground. 

The Werewolf turns around at the sudden noise and sees the body fall to the floor. He grins when he sees who caused it. 

''Not if you don't try enough.'' Jackson smiles as he comes from the dark, half of his face filled with scales and snake-like eyes looking at the blue-eyed Omega. ''Don't get too cocky, I already had the punishment of that.'' He says as he walks towards the Werewolf, wrapping his hands around Ethan's neck to kiss him. Ethan happily does so, wrapping his arms around Jackson's waist.

Once they broke apart, Jackson spoke. ''Now let's get out of here and go for some Chinese Food.'' He smiles and Ethan does too. ''I'd love that.'' He then kisses the Werwolf-Kanima hybrid again. 

Suddenly, Jackson's phone rings and the hybrid groans before taking out his phone while still holding Ethan. He looks at the Callers ID and frowns. ''Who is it?'' Ethan asks, making Jackson glance at him. ''It's Allison.'' Jackson breaks away from Ethan and answers the call. 

''You know, out of everyone who would call me, I'd thought you would be the last one.'' Jackson chuckles. 

''Hi Jackson. It's been awhile. I'm sorry, but can I ask you for a favor?'' Allison asks tensely through the phone. 

''Well you guys did save me back when I was...you know. Crazy? So what do you guys need?'' Jackson asks as he kicks over a body. 

Allison begins to explain the whole Stiles deal and Scott and Derek being idiots.

''Wow. That sounds like a lot. Stiles being a superhero. But then again, werewolves and the supernatural are real. So anything is possible.'' Jackson says, Ethan looking at him confusingly about the Stiles part.

''Yeah. So if you don't mind coming to New York, that'll be great.'' Allison says.

''Yeah. I'll be there. Nice talking to you.'' Jackson says before he hung up. He looks to Ethan. ''Looks like we have a plane to catch.'' He says. Ethan sighs before the two walk out. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Back in Beacon Hills, A tall muscular man sat in his home, reading a book on a couch before his phone rang on the small table next to him. He glances at it and sighs before closing his book and grabs his phone.

''Well if it isn't my favorite Nephew.'' The man says. ''I'm your only Nephew.'' Derek scoffs. Peter grins on the other side of the phone. ''Have you accomplished your kidnapping of Mr. Stilinski?'' He asks amusingly. He hears a growl on the other side and his grin widens more. ''I'll take that as a no.'' 

''Look, I........need your help.'' Derek grits out. ''Aw. My Nephew needing my help. Oh I feel so flattered.'' Peter says.

''Look just be here to New York. We need all the help we can get to fight off those 'Avengers'.'' Derek snaps. 

''Sure, I'll be there, little nephew.'' Peter says before Derek hung up without another word. ''Ugh, rude.'' Peter says before continuing to read his book. 

''This could be a moment of attack though, don't you think, my fellow companions.'' Peter spoke up.

Footsteps were heard and a woman with two large bone covered creatures came from a room. 

Kate Argent stood in all her glory with her two Berserkers standing behind her. ''I can finally kill Scott when he is distracted with his 'Stiles' and become Alpha again while you get to kill everyone else.

''I do love a good plan.'' Kate says as she smiles mischievously.