Vision

Back at Stark Tower~

''This framework is not compatible.'' Tony says as he tries to access the Cradle, trying to put Jarvis into it. ''The genetic coding tower's at ninety seven-percent. You have got to upload that schematic in the next three minutes.'' Bruce informs.

''I'm gonna say this once.''

Tony, Bruce and Clint turn to see Steve, Stiles and the twins standing.

''How about 'nonce'?'' Tony asks. ''Shut it down.'' Steve orders. ''Nope. Not gonna happen.'' Tony shot back. ''You don't know what your doing.'' Steve says. ''And you do? She's not in your head?'' Bruce asks bitterly, glaring at Wanda.

Stiles didn't know why, but immediately he got in front of her, eyes narrowed. ''No she's not. She can't control mine nor Captain without my telepathic shield.'' He explains.

''I know your angry...'' Wanda comes from behind him. ''Oh, we're way past that. I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade.'' Bruce threatens. ''Stop it, Banner.'' Stiles growls.

''Banner, after everything that's happened-'' Steve starts but is interrupted. ''That's nothing compared to what's coming!'' Tony says. ''You don't know what's in there!'' Wanda says as they began to argue.

Pietro, getting tired of it all, speeds to the Cradle and unplugs everything. ''No no. Go on. You were saying?'' He says to both scientists.

Suddenly, a gun shot was heard from below the glass floor he was standing on and the glass broke, him falling into another room where Clint was hiding. The archer steps on his leg, preventing him from running and he stares at him with a smirk. ''What? You didn't see that coming?''

The monitors start to beep and Tony turns to his computer. ''I'm rerouting the upload.'' He says. Steve throws his shield and breaks every computer in the room. Tony beacons for his armored hand and blasts Steve back.

Wanda starts to blast but Bruce brought her in a choke hold, preventing her from doing anything. ''Go ahead, piss me off.'' He says.

Stiles eyes glowed a bright purple. ''Enough!'' He shouts and purple energy blasted Bruce and Tony back into the walls. He looks down to the floor below and telekinetically brings Clint up and onto their floor, Pietro also being placed there.

Everyone looked towards him. ''This is not doing any of us good! My aunt is missing and your all just here fighting like toddlers! Where is Thor?''

Right after he asked that, the God of Thunder flies right in and everyone turns to him. He jumps onto the Cradle and lighting comes down onto his hammer, making everyone block their eyes from the light.

''NO!'' Bruce shouts but it's too late. Thor blasts the lightning down at the Cradle. Seconds later, he stopped and everything was silent. Suddenly, the Cradle blasted open, sending Thor flying back and out came a dark red android man looking thing with the mind stone in his head.

Everyone watches as he looks around before his eyes set on Stiles. He suddenly flied to him with incredible speed and Stiles quickly dodges before using his psionic whip to throw him through the glass. The android crashed through but stopped once he was about to crash out of the building, facing the city landscape.

Everyone is on guard and watch the android carefully as he looked out. He then turns to them and his body changed to a dark green, though his face remained the same. He floats and lands in front of them, mostly looking at Stiles.

''I'm sorry. That...was odd.'' He says and his voice sounded a lot like JARVIS. He looks to Thor. ''Thank you.'' Thor nods in reply. The android looked at the God's cape and suddenly, a yellow cape appeared on his back.

''Woah.'' Stiles stared in awe at the android in front of him.

''Thor, you helped create this?'' Steve asks the God. ''I've had a vision. A whirlpool that sucks in all hope of life and at it's center is that.'' Thor points to the stone in the android's head.

''What, the gem?'' Bruce asks. ''It's the mind stone. It's one of the six infinity stones, the greatest power in the universe. Unparalleled in it's destructive capabilities.'' Thor explains. ''Then why would you bring it to...'' Steve starts. ''Because Stark is right.'' Thor says.

''Oh, it's definitely the end times.'' Stiles says dramatically, Wanda and Pietro smiling next to him. ''The Avengers cannot defeat Ultron.'' Thor says. ''Not alone.'' The Android speaks up.

''Why does your 'vision', sound like JARVIS?'' Steve asks. ''We...reconfigured JARVIS's matrix to create something new.'' Tony explains. ''I think I've had my fill of new.'' Steve says.

''You think I'm a child of Ultron?'' Vision asks him. ''You're not?'' Steve questions. ''I'm not Ultron. I'm not JARVIS. I am...I am.'' Vision says. ''You're Vision.'' Stiles says, looking at the android curiously. Vision looks at him and nods his head.

''I looked in your head and saw annihilation.'' Wanda steps forward. ''Look again.'' Vision says. ''Yeah. Her seal of approval means jack to me.'' Clint says.

''Their powers, the horrors in our head, Ultron himself. They all came from the mind stone, and they're nothing compared to what it can unleash. But with it on our side...'' Thor says. ''Is it? Are you? On our side?'' Steve asks Vision. ''I don't think it's that simple.'' The android replies.

''Well it better get real simple real soon.'' Clint says. ''I am on the side of life. Ultron isn't. He will end it all.'' Vision explains. ''What's he waiting for?'' Tony asks. ''You.'' Vision replies.  ''Where?'' Bruce asks. ''Sokovia. He's got Nat there too.'' Clint answers for him.

''If we're wrong about you, if you're the monster Ultron made you to be...'' Bruce starts. ''What will you do?'' Vision interrupts.

''I don't want to kill Ultron. He's unique, and he's in pain. But that pain will roll over the earth, so he must be destroyed. Every form he's built, every trace of his presence on the net, we have to act now. And not one of us can do it without the others. Maybe I am a monster. I don't thnk I'd know if I were one. I'm not what you are, and not what you intended. So there may be know way to make you trust me. But we need to go.'' He says before picking up Thor's hammer without any problem at all and handing it to Thor, making everyone stare in shock. Thor looks awkward before grabbing it.

Stiles smiles to Vision. ''Guess I'm not the only worthy one.'' He smirks. Thor just narrowed his eyes at him. ''Alright.'' He walks away.

''Three minutes. Get what you need.'' Steve says to the others.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once everyone was ready, they left to Sokovia, Stiles not aware of the Pack already now in New York, looking for him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh my god, The pack is now in New York!!!

Sorry for not updating in days AGAIN, man I am very lazy.

Anyways, I'm going to change some things. Kira, Liam and Malia are now in the pack, Scott is already now an alpha (since he was a beta in the first book), Derek is a beta and Erica and Boyd and Allison are still alive. Jackson will also be in and he's still an asshole sort of, Lydia now has kinda gained feelings for Stiles (I just wanted some drama between her and Wanda, can't wait to see that)