War

Bold = Steve's Voice

________________________________________________________________________________

Night in the City-

''Alright, Nat, Clint and I will be at the 2nd floor of the tower.''

Steve and Nat hid behind on both sides of the elevator, shield and electric baton sticks at the ready.

''While Vision and Tony circle around the perimeter, keeping visual on below.'' 

Vis and Tony in his suit circle the perimeter, watching out for any werewolf. 

''Wanda will help guard Stiles. Once the pack comes, hit em with everything you got.''

________________________________________________________________________________

''It's time.'' Scott says as he hid in an alleyway near the Tower. ''Kira, Malia you in?'' He taps the comms in his ear.

''Yup.'' Kira says as she and Malia stood in Tony's Lab. Before the Avengers had time to start their plan, the two had snuck in through the security and hid under a table covered in cloth.

''Allison, what's your visual?'' Scott asks.

Allison, looking through her sniper's scope, searched the tower from where she was sitting on a nearby building.

''The Android and The Guy in Armor are hovering around the tower. If I can shoot them down, Peter and Boyd can attack.'' She reports before looking again and seeing through the windows to see Captain America, Black Widow and Hawkeye hiding next to the 2nd floor's elevators. 

''Also the leader, archer and assassin are at the 2nd floor, hiding next to it. Derek, Erica and Isaac will need to climb up the side of the building.'' She says. ''But I don't see Stiles nor the Witch.'' 

Scott sighed. ''Well that's not good but the rest, yes. Everyone's in position?'' 

''Yes.'' Everyone replied. Peter and Boyd stood at floor one, looking through the windows up at the two flying men, only Peter noticing Kate and the Berserkers hiding in an alleyway and smirks.

Lydia stood behind Scott with Liam, Jackson and Ethan. Derek and his two betas stood at the side of the building hiding next to trashcans. ''Ugh, it smells so bad.'' Isaac complains, Erica growling in agreement. ''Keep quiet.'' Derek orders.

________________________________________________________________________________

Stiles fumbled with his hands nervously as he sat in the living room where the fight had started.

''Nervous?'' Stiles turns his head to see Wanda sitting next to him, concerned eyes looking into his soul. Stiles stuttered. ''Y-yeah. N-no.'' He sighed. ''I really thought I could escape my past. All that sadness, anger, frustration was too much for me. And just when I move on they decide to crash into my life.''

Wanda puts a hand on his, making him look at her.

 ''There are always some things you can't escape. My Whole life, I have wanted to kill Stark and help Ultron. I injured so many lives because of that. Yet here I am, working with the man who destroyed my country. I am reminded always of the past every time I look at him. That Anger, that sadness, will always come back. But if you don't face it, it will only become worse. I became an Avenger because I wanted to help the people of the world and not cause destruction. I may not have moved on yet from that, but it will get better sooner. You just have to face it.'' Wanda smiles at him, him doing the same.

''Since when did you get so wiser?'' Stiles chuckles. Wanda smacks him with a playful smile and laughs. ''Oh shush, my love.'' She says and Stiles blushes, making Wanda smile wider.