The Past

F/S- Favorite subject

Author POV

Past

Cries and screams of pain were heard in a room as the nurse was convincing Clara to push harder. The other baby which it was just came out a while ago was at the crib being cleaned by other doctors.

Nurse: Mrs. Afton, Push! This will be last!

Clara did as sweat beads her face. William who is letting Clara hold his hand winces at how tight Clara grips onto him. A few moments later, a cry was heard as Clara finally breathes out as a baby was being held by a Nurse. The Nurse carefully passes the baby to Clara who is happily sees her baby. Willaim smiles seeing his wife and his daughter.

Doctor: So Miss what will you name to the other baby?

He asks as she looks at the doctor, to William, and finally to her daughter and smiles.

Clara: Y/N...Y/N Afton.

When Y/N and Terrence are Four years old

You were in your room feeling bored especially no ones going to play with you. You groaned and bang your head on the window of your room trying to think of something to do other than drawing, painting, and watching. Then suddenly an idea popped out of your mind and quickly got up from where you were sitting and rushed out of your room trying to find your mother. Once you finally see her which she was in the kitchen cooking dinner, you went to her and tugged her dress which Clara stops cooking and looks down at you.

Clara: Yes sweetie?

You: Mommy, can I have a sibling?

Clara froze as she started blushing remembering the process of making a baby.

Clara: U-uh sweetie...

William: Why don't we give our baby what she wants?

He said appearing out of nowhere making you jump slightly and turns to see William who is smirking. Clara blush and sigh in defeat.

Clara: Fine. I-

Before she could finish, William already grabs her wrist and drags her to the parent's room making you curious, and looks to the food to see it was already done. Terrence who just came out of his room went to the stairs with a confused look and sees you and went up to you and asks.

Terrence: Sissy, where are mom and dad?

You look at him and shrugs. Well, let's just say the whole night was filled with confusion as you and Terrence heard a weird noise coming from your parents' room. You really wish you could go and ask but decided not to since it might be private.

When you and Terrence became 5 years old...

You and Terrence were at home waiting for Clara and William to come home. Clara had just gotten pregnant once again but it's a boy again. You pout and whins about how you will be the only girl in the family while Terrence smiles smugly at you but ended up beaten up by headbutting him. Yes, your head is as hard as concrete or maybe a rock. The door opens making you two lit up in happiness to see Clara and William who are holding her bags while Clara is holding a baby boy.

You/Terrence: Mommy!!! Daddy!!!

(Winternight: Don't even dare think something about horny at the 'Daddy' part)

You two said while hugging Clara tightly while William chuckles slightly at the sight in front of him.

You: Mommy, can I play with him. Please, PLease, PLEase, PLEAse, PLEASe, PLEASE?!