Chapter 6

Author POV

The next day, you were being called by Shinobu to go to her office led by Aoi. Once you two reach the office, you said thanks to her before knocking on the door.

Shinobu: Come in.

You went inside and went to sit on the chair and asks.

You: You said you had to ask something to me right?

Shinobu nods and then starts to ask.

Shinobu: So Y/N, do you want to train on your breathing technique?

You: Breathing what?

Shinobu sigh mentally facepalms that you don't know especially you were from the other world. She started explaining what the breathing technique was and the Nichirin Blade.

You: So that breathing technique takes months or years to do it?

Shinobu: Yes. So the question is, do you want to have a breathing technique?

You begin to thought for a moment. You're animatronic and you don't know if you can do it especially you're just a metal robot that you possessed.

You: I don't want to. I mean I don't know if it will work especially I'm now animatronic. But can I have the Nichirin Blade just to work with my powers though?

Shinobu looks at you for a moment before nodding in understanding.

Shinobu: Of course. I'll tell this to Oyakata-sama.

You: Is that all?

Shinobu: That's all. You can go out now.

You got up and nods before walking out of the office and decided to go to the garden. Once you reach the garden you breathe in for a moment before another butterfly came to you. You stick out your index finger so the butterfly can sit and it was until you realize it was the same F/C butterfly from before after you died. You stare at the butterfly for a moment before a booming voice echoes the whole garden making you jump as the butterfly quickly scatters away.

Uzui: Why hello there again, beautiful!

You turn around annoyed to see Uzui, Rengoku, and a boy with heterochromia eyes.

You: What is it now?

Uzui: Wanna come with us?

Unknown: She isn't supposed to come with us.

He snarled while glaring at you as you huff and said.

You: You literally ruined my own moment by just shouting at the whole garden and you...

You point at the unknown man and continue.

You: I don't know who you are but you don't have a right to sound rude!

Unknown: As if.

Rengoku: Oh right. If you were wondering who's he. That's Obanai Iguro, the snake pillar.

You begin to think for a moment and asks.

You: Ooh, isn't he the one who's gawking at the girl with pink hair and green tips?

Obanai's eyes widened and blushed in embarrassment and ask rudely.

Obanai: How did you know?

You: Seeing you staring at her for too long.

Then you smirk and asks

You: And what if I had a crush on her?

Obanai: Well, you said rudely to her last night so there's no way she has a crush on you.