Chapter 4

Also, I forgot to mention the information. You can turn not only your original animatronic form but also twisted form, Nightmare form, shadow, and scrap form.

Twisted Form appearance; You had sharp teeth and claws, your other eye was full black with E/C irises in it. Your heels were also sharp that can stab someone. Some parts of your body were broken and your moon mark glows F/C. Your mouth is just like Ani the Wight's reaper form (from creepypasta).

Nightmare form appearance: Your right arm was nothing but an endoskeleton, your green color right eye was gone leaving you having a left eye only. You have sharp teeth and claws and your right shoe was missing showing your sharp nails and a broken leg.

Shadow form: Your whole body is covered with pure darkness but your eyes glowed in white along with your mark and your dress while your mouth glowed light blue along with your crown.

Scrap Form appearance; You had a very sharp sword that can break any weapon attached to your left arm, had sharp claws, and your face was broken, your hair was tangled, and had a broken ice crown. You're wearing sandals.

Author POV

Your eyes slowly flutter open and then surprised to see you were laying on the rocky ground. You look around to see you are in the same place where you fell from the portal.

Unknown's thoughts: Uwah, she's so cute. I hope me and her can be friends.

A girl with pink hair and green tips thought as she stared at you with an awed look.

Unknown: So this is the one that Rengoku and Uzui mentioned huh? Bet She's weak

A man with many scars said as you growl in annoyance.

Unknown: Ara ara, Sanemi, don't insult someone.

A girl with black to purple fade tips said but 'Sanemi' just scowl and smirks at you.

Sanemi: No wonder you're the girl you were talking about.

You: Shut it old man!

You snap making Sanemi fumed in anger.

Sanemi: What the f*ck did you say?!

He said and grab his katana and went up to you ignoring the sounds of his comrades trying to stop him and was about to attack you until you transform into your scrap form and let out a screech before you use your sword, cutting the katana that Sanemi is holding in half. You finally calm down and took a deep breath before transforming back into your human form and glares at him.

You: Ha! If you think I'm weak, think again twice. You really need your cocky-ass personality away, you old man!

Before Sanemi could spat out cursing words, the twins arrive and said altogether.

Unknowns: The Master has arrived.

All of them except you kneel down and before Sanemi could force you to kneel down you dodge his hand and slam his head on the ground with your foot and went beside Rengoku since you're probably comfortable with him making Rengoku shine even more while you stick your tongue at Sanemi not caring about the brightness beside you.

Oyakata: Hello there my cute swordsmen, the weather is fine isn't it?

Unknown: Ah we hope for your good fortune and healthy life

The same girl with pink and green tips said and he turns to her and said.

Oyakata: Why thank you Mitsuri Kanroji.

Mitsuri squealed inside her mind happy she said the things to Oyakata.

Oyakata: Now as we all know, Rengoku and Uzui had capture this girl named Y/N correct?