Chapter 2

Author POV

Unknown; Now let the Hashira meeting begi-

The leader got cut off when you fell on the bush making their attention at somewhere.

Unknown: What was that?

A girl with black to purple fades asks as they look around to where the source of the sound was.

Unknown: Maybe a demon?!

A boy with yellow with red tips said out loud.

Unknown: Baka! Since when did the demon get here?!

A boy with many brows and no eyebrows said to the boy. A tall muscular man heard you groan and points to where you are.

Unknown: Hey I heard that flamboyant sound over there!

He said while pointing at the bush where you were. You quickly heard him and quickly turn invisible as the man went to where you are and tried to look but nothing.

Unknown: Huh? I thought I heard that flamboyant sound.

He said as you cover your mouth and slowly crawls away. Much to your relief, you found a shady and went over there to shadow travel but before you could shadow travel a katana went to you which you quickly dodge and sigh in relief thanking the gods for not hitting straight on your face.

You: OUCH!

You said loudly and quickly cover your mouth and mentally cursing about hitting your head hard.

Unknown: There's that noise again!

A boy with heterochromia eyes and a snake that clings onto his neck said as the boy went closer and closer to you. You quickly close your eyes and shadow travel on time to somewhere in the forest. Once you reach to who knows where you sigh in relief and plop on one of the trees.

You: Darn it, where really am I? And why are their clothing is weird or something?

You mumble as you sigh once again and got up and went to walk around the forest. A few minutes later, your stomach starts to grumbling making you whine.

You: Aww man, I haven't even eaten lunch yet and now I'm hungry.

Then you finally remember the day you and your family would go around the world and sometimes would change the currency of the money. I mean William at first got successful at business back when you were still alive.

You: Wait...wait...WAIT!

Then you went to transform into your animatronic form and get out of it to grab something on your metal belly. Yes, you put your things inside of your animatronic belly so that none of your siblings would try to steal something. You finally grab your purse with your ghostly hand and drops it on the ground before you go back inside of your animatronic suit and transform it back into your human form. You turn yourself on and grab your purse with a grin.

You: Safe and sound. Now time to go find something to eat.

You said and went to walk trying to find a way out of the forest. You were walking it seems like hours until you finally found a town but there were many people wearing something like kimono.

You: Oh gosh. If they wore that thing means I'm in Japan? But how?

You whisper but then went to shadow travel to the alley of the town since it's almost nighttime. Once you finally were in the alley, you started creating your own kimono using pure darkness. You add some white threads after you grab one from your purse and start designing once you were done creating a kimono. It took you a few minutes to done your kimono before you put it on.

You: Ah yes, I miss using my powers. Yet I want to make this as secret as possible.

You mumble and you put your thread back on your purse and went to peek to see no one and quickly walk away. You found a restaurant a few minutes later and went inside and you can smell the delicious food. You went to one of the tables and grab the menu when the waiter arrives a few moments later.

Unknown: Hello miss, is there anything you can order?

You look at the waiter and said.

You: Uh, can I have ramen and green tea, please?

Unknown: Sure, coming right up.

The waiter walks out as you started to wait for your order. You sigh then notice the familiar men who went inside the restaurant. You look around noticing many girls smitten over them. You just sigh and look away from the men not noticing they were staring at you with suspicion. A few minutes later, the waiter finally arrives along with your order.

Unknown: Here is your ramen and green tea, is there anything you would other like?

You: No thank you.

The waiter nods and walks out as you started eating your ramen. Once you were done eating, you got up from your seat and walk out of the restaurant not noticing two men were following you. As you continue to walk with the same man with yellow and red tips and a muscular man with many accessories were following you.

Unknown: I wonder why did she hide in an alley?

The man with many accessories said as the man with yellow and red tips was about to say but shuts up since he might say out loud that can make you notice them. You continue to walk around the town until you heard a rustling making your attention towards it and being curious you are, you went to follow where the sound comes from making the two men wondering where are you going and follow you even more. You were following the sound that is slowly fading that was until you were now in the middle of the forest.

You: Darn it.

You mumble as a creepy voice was heard.

Unknown: Well, well, well, what do we have here? A human.

You turn around and let out a disgusted look to see an ugly human-like creature walking up to you.

You: uh yeah. Think twice whether you really think I'm human. Also, you're ugly.

The two men who stop and watch the interaction were confused about what you meant.

Unknown: Why you little.

The unknown creature charge at you and you block it with your arm as the creature tried to eat your 'flesh'. Well, apparently its teeth were shattered, and let out a scream at how painful was. You look at it boring.

You: See, I told you to think twice if you really think I'm a human. NO! I'm an animatronic, a metal robot that dead children possess and some adults and teens. So if you ugly creatures think I'm a human tell them I'm animatronic. A dead DEAD teen who just possess.

You then stomp your feet hard creating an ice crystal and it went stab onto the creature's abdomen very deep creating a hole.

Unknown: C...curse you...whatever...y...you...are

The creature said as you just let out a hmph and said.

You: Yeah sure, you disgusting doughnut. Good luck trying to break onto my ice.

With that you shadow travel once again somewhere, shocking the men.

Unknown: I think we need to tell this to Oyakata-sama!

The man said very loudly as the other man nods and the two went back to HQ to report what happened to Oyakata-sama.

To be continued...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Taisho Secrets

- Rengoku and Uzui thought you were pretty.

- Uzui was determined to get you to be his fourth wife even though he already found out about you being dead and was animatronic.

- You felt a presence while you stab the demon with your ice power.

- Clara was worried about you missing.

- Someone was watching you back when you turn yourself into an animatronic. Someone who is also dead like you but just a ghost.