Chapter 5

Author POV

You: I think I should stay with the girl with black and purple fades.

The unknown woman smiles and Kagaya said.

Kagaya: I see. Well then if you?

Unknown: Of course.

She then claps her hand a Kakushi arrives.

Unknown: Please bring Miss Afton to my estate so she could stay there.

Unknown: Of course Lady Kocho. Right, this way Miss Afton.

You got up and were about to follow the Kakushi, Kagaya said.

Oyakata: Oh and Afton, please come to my estate so we could talk at night.

You just nod and went to follow the Kakushi. It took a few minutes to finally arrive at the woman's estate and you look at the beautiful garden.

Unknown: Who are you?!

A booming voice said making the Kakushi shriek and said.

Unknown: A-ah. Lady Kocho said that Miss Afton will stay here.

Unknown: And why?

A girl with blue eyes asks while eyeing you slightly.

You: Oh I have nowhere else to stay.

The girl just nods and said.

Aoi: Okay then. I understand. I'm Aoi, the one who takes care of patients here in the butterfly estate and your Miss Afton, correct?

You: Y/N Afton.

Aoi nods and said.

Aoi: I see well follow me! And you go away.

Unknown: A-Ah yes!

The Kakushi quickly scurry away in fear making you look at him weirdly.

You: What was that about?

Aoi: Don't mind him.

You follow Aoi inside the Butterfly estate. As you follow here, screams interrupt the silence.

You; What was that?

Aoi just sigh and went to the room where the source of the scream was and you take a look to see a boy with burgundy hair, a boy with french fries-like hair, and a man with a boar mask.

Your thought: What's with that boar mask?

You curiously thought as Aoi scolded the boy with french fries-like who is sobbing with snot slowly falling out of his nose making you look at him with disgust. The man notices you and quickly went up to you.

Unknown: Wah! You're such a beautiful woman. Please marry me!!!

He shouts making you wince and look at him with dotted eyes as he was being pulled by the burgundy-haired boy.

Unknown: Zenitsu! Don't be like that! Can't you see she's uncomfortable?!

He scolded Zenitsu as he glares at him.

Zenitsu: But Tanjiro. That woman in front of us is the exact epitome of a goddess! Can't you see that?!

He shouts at Tanjiro who looks at you while you stare at him with a blank and awkward look. Aoi is annoyed at this and quickly smacks Tanjiro making him yelp and blush slightly and quickly bows to you.

Tanjiro: A-Ah Gomen Miss...

You: Y/N. Y/N Afton.

Aoi: Now that it's settled, I think it's time for me to continue leading Y/N to the room she will be staying in.