Chapter 7

"Uh..."

"Come now. There is much to do."

"I'm not sure why I'm the slave of this but okay." Archer can only sweat a bit as he continued to walk with the insane woman.

"Tell me again... Why is it that you forced me to come with you?" Archer can only look on at Berserker, Morgan Le Fay which if not is horrible enough. Has him follow her to wherever she wants. "You could've chosen anybody else to have been your toy for today yet you chose me..." Archer said with a twitchy eye. Yeah, this vacation is just getting worse. He's not able to relax as he wished anymore. All this has been for these few days was undergoing PTSD and stress.

Still though... To have caught the attention of a certain witch of the Lostbelts... What sort of karma has he accumulated to deserve this?

"Is it not obvious why I've decided to take your attention and time of all the Servants?"

"No...?" Archer looked over at Morgan as he stared into her cold eyes. Looking at them, they're quite beautiful. But of course, he'll never admit it out loud towards that witch. "Look. I don't know what you want with me. I mean seriously, we don't know each other and we don't have any connections. I'm a stranger and you're a queen. Royalty." Archer said with closed eyes.

"Hmm. Although you're quite right. At least you know your place."

"Wouldn't say the same to you... Royalty is nothing but full of snobs and conflicts. The only way you're king is because you come from a different era and not of Pan-Human history."

"The way you speak sounds like a death wish by taunting me..." Morgan said to the Servant's random backbone.

"Trust me. I've long since had a death wish but it's not like it'll matter. No matter how many times I die. I'll always come back as if nothing happened." Archer said with a smirk.

"You have some spice to you. No wonder why Artoria is quite fond of you. Including all the others!" Morgan said with a low snarl.

"Seriously? This is what it's about? Family issues? Listen, your majesty, I'm not sure what goes on between you and all the other versions of Artoria but I got nothing to help you with—"

"You dimwit. That's not what this is about." Morgan said as she cut Archer off from his rambling. "I intend to take away everything Artoria loves. I intend to make her suffer because I greatly loathe her."

"Okay... I understand." Archer said with a nod.

"Good..." Morgan said with satisfaction.

"I understand that pettiness will get you nowhere." Archer replied with a scoff.

"Huh?" Morgan blinked as she looked at the Bowman who isn't even taking her seriously.

"Geez. The relationship you both have... Well, the many of you have is nothing but sister rivalry. Just normal sibling relationships. Besides the whole destruction and so forth." Archer said with a smirk.

"Do you not understand what I am trying to say to Bowman?"

"No. Not at all. I already said I have nothing to do with whatever you want with Artoria." Archer said.

"You have everything to do with what I want with Artoria! I want to snatch you from her!" Morgan said as she opened her eyes and glared at Archer who can only shiver at the glare. This woman... Is every woman he's ever gonna meet always scary in some way?

"Alright. Alright. Please refrain from getting angry..." Archer said as he handed her his black coffee. "I know Servants don't need things like food and water to survive. But you can have my coffee if it helps you calm down." Archer said. Morgan looked at the cup in Archer's hand and then stared back at him. She then grabbed it.