Chapter 29

Rated L for Bits of Lewdness incoming... Who am I kidding? It's way lewd for anything I ever write! Not used to this stuff so sorry! You can skip this chapter if you wish. The next chapter shall return to normal.

-~-

"Another round lost huh?" Archer laid down his cards as he sighed. "I'll admit, you've both gotten quite good in such a short time." Archer looked at Altria and Lalter.

"Well, when one is determined to get better and practice. They eventually learn to adapt and overcome." Lalter said.

"Indeed. Not to mention that it's only right to wish to improve, striving to get better is what brings much motivation." Altria said with a chuckle.

"Hmph... I guess you're right about that." Archer chuckled as he smiled. "So I take it that you needed me for something? To make me a special guest means you want something."

"Nonsense." Both Servants replied to Archer.

"... Huh?" His expression broke out into confusion and innocence.

"You've been invited so you can enjoy yourself of course." Altria said. "Just like anyone else here, they're having fun and relaxing. You should too."

Relaxing and having fun Huh?" Archer asked.  Though he smiles as he closes his eyes. "Yeah... That sounds just like all of you to worry about, doesn't it? Well, it's fine. None of you have to continue looking over me. I'm learning to take care of myself." He replied with earnest.

"Really now?" And he did not like the tone of that voice.

The next thing Archer knew, he found one of the two Servant's behind him. Grabbing his shoulders.

"Quite stiff aren't you?" Lalter asked. Feeling the man's upper body with her hands, feeling every part of the muscle that the man had. The texture of his body, the muscles on his arm... She savors every second.

"And your lower body as well..." Altria said who moved up from thighs to the bottom. All the while running her fingers smoothly and calmly over him.

"Sheesh. Get a room you three." Merlin said with a grin, appearing amidst this uh... "Inspection"? Or should he simply call it, two lions... Errr... Bunnies looking at their "Dinner~"? "Honestly, quite the bold move my king's." Merlin smirks.

"M-Merlin!" Both Altria and Lalter quickly said shocked, blushing as whatever they tried to do for ruined by the Incubus.

"..." Archer only remained tensed as his face was beaming red. Any more closer of his lower body being touched and this story would become something else. (Don't know what he means. ':v)

Ruler and Lancer let go of Archer as they stared at the Caster. Archer sighs in relief, adjusting his pants and shirt.

"Now, now. You can kill me later for interrupting whatever you two were doing to your prey." Merlin remained unfazed as he casually smiled. "I have something for the three of you actually." His grin grew.

"I don't like this already..." Archer, the voice of reasoning spoke out. And frankly, Altria and Lalter can't help but agree. Nothing goes well with Merlin. Ever.

"This is a drink." Merlin said, holding out tea in front of them. "I had it get made as a refreshment for the three of you."

"Uh... Thanks." Archer blinked. Confused as he grabbed hold of the cup of tea. The other two grabbed their own as well. "Why?"

"Why what? I'm simply being a good worker of the casino. It's my job to entrust that everyone is having a good time." Merlin said. "Just know you'll be refreshed with this, brewed it with a type of ingredient that can allow you to relax and be in a life of luxury and pleasure. You'll feel better in no time!" Merlin said.