Chapter 12

"Being in Chaldea was the worst mistake of my life..."

"Why do you say that Onii-Chan?"

"Don't you dare even start calling me that too..." Archer can only grumble, rubbing his temples slowly. "All my trauma and pain was supposed to be left behind. Not come back and haunt me." Archer said.

"Eh, come on. It can't be that bad~" Chloe said towards Archer.

"Quiet you. I can't believe you're a manifestation of both Illya and my powers... What a monster was created."

"Hey!"

"Please calm down the both of you..." Illya said a bit nervous. Technically it was the three of them who were still quite nervous, her, Chloe, and Miyu. Why wouldn't they? After all... They found out not long ago that the Red Bowman was but their brother of another world.

"Mm... Fate sure does work in mysterious ways." Miyu says.

"Agreed." Archer only says. "This whole vacation is all draining. Perhaps I should have stayed back at Chaldea in my room."

"Don't sound so gloomy now. Vacation isn't that bad, right?" Illya asked Archer.

"Considering I was blasted in the face not too long ago with a Noble Phantasm straight to my face... Yes, it wasn't so bad." Archer said with sarcasm.

"Ouch." Miyu says with a wince.

"I know a way to soothe the pain~" Chloe said.

"You. Stay away." Archer says. Projecting what seems to be a cross. "May Christ compel you lewd demon." Archer said.

Fwoosh Thwack

"O-Ow! Did you just throw a cross at me?!" Chloe yells at Archer in anger. Seriously... That hurt.

"Do you feel thy soul being purified yet?"

"N-no...?"

"Then I have to try harder!"

"Wait let's talk about this!"

'How amusing.' Illya and Miyu thought to themselves. Watching as their older brother but began attacking Chloe who pleads to the two for help but received none.

Flashes of Chloe's lewd actions towards them crossed their mind...

Payback time.

-~-

"Look at that!"

Irisviel looked on with a bright smile on her face. She feels a sense of accomplishment in her.

"The Emiya family has finally been reunited!" Irisviel says with a proud smile.

"I'm in it!" Jaguar Man says in between.

"Honestly. I don't even believe in reality at this point." Archer said, adjusting his glasses as he looked at everyone around him. Kiritsugu, Irisviel, Illya, Chloe, Miyu, Jaguar Man, Sitonai. It's all but nonsense. Yet at the same time, it truly does make you think how things can be a coincidence or not.

Hmph. The number of heavy flashbacks he's got when he saw each and one of them in Chaldea. Knowing who they were to an extent. Yet he continued to remain as if he was a nobody who managed to ascend to the throne. But then this all happened and his cover was blown. Surprisingly... It's all going well.

"Now then... I suppose I should also introduce a new somebody~" Irisviel says.

"Hmm? Somebody new?" Sitonai asked in question.

"Ta-dah!" Irisviel pulled somebody from behind the curtains in the back. Everyone can look on with wide eyes who knew that same face.

Auburn hair, golden-brown eyes. A katana strapped to his side. A white kimono on his hand...