Chapter 27

"And that's the gist of what happened..." Archer told everyone.

Shortly after waking up from being unconscious and finding himself in the infirmary, answering Nightingale's questions that had to do with direct injuries or any pain he felt. The others came in to see him.

To say they were furious and worried was an understatement. Though he sensed their cold attitude from them, as if he did something wrong to trigger them. What did he do besides battling it out? When they asked why he and Lalter fought so seriously, he replied saying that their sparring match changed drastically.

"So she just wished to see your Noble Phantasm..." Altria looked down at Archer, nodding as the man was covered in bandages. To be frank... He may have busted his left arm during his battle. Presumably, when he was blocking most of the attacks, he felt his left arm worn out but continued to do so. Now he has a cast on his arm.

"I suppose so... Though don't act too harsh on her. To be fair, I played along and agreed with her. It's not like only one of us wanted to kill each other. We went all out."

"And you're sure the two of you have no bad blood?" Parvati asked.

"None at all." Archer waved off the concern. "If anything else... I suppose any stress I had lowered because of that battle." Scratching the back of his head, he looked nervous noticing the stares intensified on him.

"You haven't been relaxing have you?" Parvati asked.

"Kinda."

"Senpai." Parvati sighs with disappointment. "We already talked about this." She pouted angrily, causing Archer to look away, it's not that he's scared, but when she pouts angrily like that, she looks cute instead.

"Who won in this battle then? The both of you seemed..."

"Happy." Replied all four Servants. Archer stared at them all, wondering why Ishtar, Parvati, Altria, and Artoria were but angry.

"Honestly... I say we both won."

"Eh?" They all said.

"Lancer wanted an all-out match. She wanted to see my Noble Phantasm. In the end, she got what she wanted. While I... Despite being heavily beaten, and frankly, I'll admit I did horrible. Though she'll beg to differ for my behalf. I got to relieve some stress in battle. And... I had fun... Talking to her and sparring with her. I always told her I can battle her whenever she wishes. So long as it makes her happy... It makes me happy too..." Archer replied as he looked at his cast with a smile.

"... T-Then perhaps we can spar as well!" Altria said.

"Y-yes agreed! Shirou! I wish to test your strength as well! If you were able to still have an even match despite your disagreement, I want to fight you too!" Artoria said.

"If it makes Senpai happy talking and fighting... Then I wouldn't mind too..." Parvati said.

"Y-yeah. Besides, we had our talk not long ago remember? Just don't expect me to go easy on you!" Ishtar said.

"Talk?" Everyone besides Archer asked Ishtar.

"What do you mean, Rin?" Artoria asked with a raised brow. Interested in what the goddess has to say.

"Of course, you wouldn't know. This talk was private between us after all."

"Surely what's so private about this talk might I ask? What is it that you and Shirou are hiding that we don't know about?" Altria asked with a frown. Poking Archer's cheek who closed his eyes and tried to move his head so she would stop poking him. 'C-cute.' Was what she thought. Deciding to tease the injured man as she heard a small "Oi! Stop that..." come out of his mouth in protest.