}07{

trigger warnings: none

I put my phone down happy that I was finally getting to talk to a boy I had a crush on.

___________________________________________

I wake up late in the afternoon to many needy attention seeking texts from punz. It was mainly him being upset that I hadn't gotten up yet. I text him a picture of me holding up a middle finger and get up to get on my computer. It was around 3 pm and I was still feeling overly tired. I wash my face yawing as I finish getting ready. Walking to the fridge grabbing a monster, walking back to my desk plopping down and loading up obs to start my stream.

"Hi chat, I have just woken up and I want to sob." I laugh softly. I jump as I hear discord go off. it was all punz being upset that we hadn't called yet but I started streaming. I call him smiling at how annoyed I got him. "Fuck fuck fuck you." "Oh my goodness hi to you too." "Why the fuck did you sleep in so late." "I don't know man." "Hi chat your streamer is an asshole." "Hey! I am not you fucking dick." "She said we were going to call when we both wake up and she lied she slept in late and then sent me a picture of her flipping me off." I was laughing the whole time, it was amazing to see how pissed off he was. "Hey hey I'm sorry but you spammed me and it wasn't funny to wake up to." "I missed you that's all." "Awwwwww." "I hate you."

He was in call while I was playing my hardcore world keeping me and chat entertained. "Y'all don't know the dumb shit her brain comes up within the middle of the night." "Man, that's when my fuckin adhd meds just say no no work." "Can you repeat that for me?" "No fuck you man." "Your such a dumbass." "Awww right back at you." "Punz you gonna order me food again?" "Sure." "Let's fucking go free food." I heard an annoyed laugh and him texting me a picture of him flipping me off. 

"Alright bye chat I gotta go shower and edit I will see you lot tomorrow." I wave bye and click the end stream button. "I bet you smell like shit." "You know fuck you man." I end the call getting ready to make an amazing tweet and then shower.

___________________________________________

loom.ashlynn now

Punz said he thinks I smell what an asshole

789 retweets 231 quote tweets 8,937likes

[replies]

Punztw - I'm sorry that you haven't showered in three days and probably smell like dog shit

756 Likes Reply

          BoomrNA - ok walking axe body spray 

              Likes 345 Reply

                        loom.ashlynn -  Thank you boomer and shut the fuck up punz

                                Likes 234 Reply

user - punz we all know you don't shower

23 Likes Reply

___________________________________________

loom.ashlynn 

your such a fucking dick 

Punz 

Someone had to say it

loom.ashlynn

we're not friends anymore D:

Punz 

Thank god

loom.ashlynn

I hate you so so much

Punz

You love me 

loom.ashlynn

You wish

___________________________________________

short chapter like you ;)