}22{

We sat and talk for hours. caching up since we had barely talked all week. Laying in bed those nights felt lonely. Not talking all day and not even getting a goodnight. Just having to fall asleep to his stream. It wasn't the same. Not getting to talk to the one person you loved and cared about hurt, so much. "So Ash when do I get to hold you and cuddle again?" "Whenever you wanna fly out and come see me."

___________________________________________

I was laying in bed thinking. Ashlynn's birthday was in a month. I wanted to spend it with her. It felt wrong to skip it and at least to not try and fly out. I pull my phone out starting to check for flights. They weren't that bad only being around 300-400. I sigh thinking about how I would even get to her house from the airport. 

Ring Ring Ring

I pick up my phone seeing that the lovely Ashlynn was facetiming me. I answer swiftly. "Hi." "You'll never guess what just happened." "What just happened." "I just saw my fucking high school." "The one that cheated on you?" "YES!" "No way!" "He asked for my number and when I said I was dating someone he said oh good for you can I still get your number I wanna be friends." "You didn't give it to him right?" "Well no but he lives in my apartment complex and just a few doors away from me." "So he can just come and knock and come over whenever." "YES!" "So I should come over soon to protect you?" "I got that cover buddy." I now noticed that she had her roommate right next to her. "Shut up! Luke please come and visit me soon." "Your birthday is August 15th right?" "Yes." I smile and nod watching the smile appear on her face then quickly disappearing when she heard a knock on the door.

I look at my roommate. "Zane and Willow aren't supposed to come over till later right?" She nodded getting up, opening the door seeing the asshole himself. "Is Ashlynn home? I wanted to give these to her." I walk up to the door clutching my phone. "Greyson." "Ashlynn! I got these for you." It was a bouquet of pink roses. "You remembered that pink roses are my favorite?" He laughed showing the smile that I fell in love with years ago. "Yup." I smile looking down at my phone seeing Luke. It all felt weird. "I was thinking we could catch up and get dinner sometime? Maybe for your birthday?" "Sorry, my boyfriend is flying out to see me." I smile remembering the feeling of laying Lukes's arms. He nodded showing a soft smile. "Maybe another time?" "Maybe." I shut the door slowly looking that the flowers. "Are you actually gonna get dinner with him." "Nope, I didn't wanna be rude." The thought of going to dinner with him didn't seem all that bad. Maybe he had changed.

___________________________________________

I'm back from Mom's house. she made me some steller cookies 

(THANK YOU FOR 4K READS THAT'S INSANE)