}13{

I walk inside walking to my computer immediately calling Luke having him answer on the first ring. "You missed me?" "I did I really did." "I missed you too."

___________________________________________

[Punz]

"Wait are you really planning on wearing that for your first impression on this girl?" "You don't think I look good?" I was standing up looking at the girl who had been making fun of me. "No, you look amazing." "She's not the girl I'm trying to impress." "Who are you trying to impress?" "This really pretty girl I'm on vc with." I smile as the girl hides her face in her hands. "Your blushing!" I heard her scream into her hands. "Fuck you!" I laugh and sit back down. "No, but really do you think I look good?" "You look awesome." "I would rather go on this date with you." "I should fly up there and beat Sam to that date." "Do it! please I wanna meet you so bad." "Bet I'll buy the ticket now." "Really!" "Really."  

Ash had been comparing ticket prices for an hour. "Ash please just let me pay for your ticket." "No! Fuck off I wanna do it." I heard a knock at my door. "Hold up." I mute my mic and get up and open the door. Standing there was my mom and girl who pretty but not nearly as pretty as Ash. "Luke this is Maddie." I still had my headphones so I could hear Ash's nonsense. "Nice to meet you uh gimme like one minute." I walk up to the mic seeing Ash with the biggest smile. "What did you do." "I'll see you in 3 days." "No shot really!" She sent me the info for her ticket. "See you 3 days." I left the call smiling. 

We had sat across from each other. Maddie seemed interesting but she was still no Ash. "So who is the person your seeing in 3 days." "Uh, this girl named Ash she's really cool." "Oh, your mom said you were completely single." "My mom kinda made me do this I really like Ash." "Well she doesn't even live here shouldn't try and date someone who lives here." "I wish she lives here." I could tell the girl was annoyed but I just wanted to go home and go talk to Ash. "So your mom said your influencer." "Yeah, I'm a twitch streamer." Luke hurry up this date I wanna watch Luca with you. Getting texts from her are always the best. "So you get money for playing games all day." "Pretty much." I laugh softly. It got awkward and quite neither of us knowing how to keep it going.

"I'm sorry Maddie you seem really nice but I think I've already found the girl I want to spend my life with." She nodded I could tell she was a little upset but she understood. I walk back to my room. I sit down opening discord calling the girl having her answer already ready to watch the movie. "I missed my move buddy." "I missed her too."

___________________________________________

Kinda short but I posted two in one night and I have homework from tutor to do so ill most likely post again tomorrow but who knows!