{28}

I shut the door and walk over to the couch. "Are you going to open it?" "Might as well." I could hear the jealousy in his voice. I open it carefully seeing a card on top. "I don't like him." "Why is that," I say as I open the card. "He's being too nice." "Baby he isn't even a friend." "I don't like Zane much ether, you to get so close." "Baby I've known him since 6th grade." "how do you know he's never had a crush on you?" "Cause we've already dated." "What?" "I didn't tell you?" "No! No, you didn't!" I stand up and wrap my arms around his neck and peck his lips. "It was in 6th grade we dated for 6 ish months and after we disced we were better off as friends and he's like a brother." A soft smile was placed on his face as I was pulled into a hug. "I'm sorry I don't know why I'm so jealous of all of the sudden." I run my finger through his head and leave a soft kiss on his nose. "I love you and only you ok?" I smile and hug him tightly.
___________________________________________

After that fight, it felt like everything was getting worse. Something was making everything feel off? If that even makes sense. Maybe I'm going crazy, I'm going crazy. It felt like he was so excited to leave. I bet he was. just counting the days till he could leave. Maybe even the minutes. I get up and slowly walk to the bathroom shutting the door quietly. I felt the tears slowly fall down my face, sinking to the floor.

Ash was my everything. Watching another guy flirt with her and act like I was nothing and her not even defending me. She didn't love me. How could you ever think someone like her would love you. Maybe they were right, she was using me. Using me for everything I had. Making sure to get every last bit out of me. I saw the flowers he had given her to. In a vase, I rolled my eyes remembering waking up to her adding fresh water to it. Making sure it was alive and well. The flowers I had given her, tossed to the said. Treated as nothing, I felt tears well in my eyes. Threatening to spill over. I watched her get up from the spot in my arms and walk to the bathroom. I sighed, it felt like too much. I wanted to go home. I couldn't be here anymore. Not with someone who didn't even love me.

I was so in love with him. It all felt too familiar. like it had been through I before. I was falling too quick. It was stepping in a pit of quicksand. Slipping under till you were drowning. In love the despair of losing the persons you love the most. Making it so they don't care. Or in a few months, they'll have someone better. 

He could do so much better. You'll tell yourself till you believe it. till your sitting alone having a relapse and rebound. 

___________________________________________

school as been fucking me in the ass I'm hoping I can try and post more but if this doesn't make sense I stop writing and then finished it 2 weeks later smh