}29{

I shut the door and walk over to the couch. "Are you going to open it?" "Might as well." I could hear the jealousy in his voice. I open it carefully seeing a card on top. "I don't like him." "Why is that," I say as I open the card. "He's being too nice." "Baby he isn't even a friend." "I don't like Zane much ether, you to get so close." "Baby I've known him since 6th grade." "how do you know he's never had a crush on you?" "Cause we've already dated." "What?" "I didn't tell you?" "No! No, you didn't!" I stand up and wrap my arms around his neck and peck his lips. "It was in 6th grade we dated for 6 ish months and after we disced we were better off as friends and he's like a brother." A soft smile was placed on his face as I was pulled into a hug. "I'm sorry I don't know why I'm so jealous of all of the sudden." I run my finger through his head and leave a soft kiss on his nose. "I love you and only you ok?" I smile and hug him tightly.
_______________________________
Having that sad alone feeling aching. Laying in with her in my arms. Why was I being so over-protected of her we had been dating a few weeks? I guess he was good-looking. Thinking about it. They hadn't dated since junior year of high school. Ash was now 25 almost ten years ago. Of course, she was over him. I would hope so say. Why would she be with me if she wasn't over him? I look down at her, a smile appearing on my face. "Ash baby?" "Yeah?" "I'm sorry for being so overprotected and for being a dick about Greyson. I just don't like him. he fucked you up and I really don't want that to happen again."

[Ashlynn pov]

Hearing his apology felt so good. "I get it your just worried and since you can't be here all the time you're just worried." I wrap my hands around his neck and pull myself into him. "Your mine only mine." "I'm your pretty boy." I felt him pull me closer. "I'm taking you out go get ready." "You're so sweet."
________________________________

loomashlynn handsome boy is taking me out :))

[comments]

punztw mommy sorry mommy sorry mommy sorry mommy sorry 

    loomashlynn i-

user1 punz's is comment smh

user2 marry me

-user3 leave punz alone he doesn't like you

user4 hot

user5 show me your tits 

________________________________ 

"Luke luke luke luke luke luke luke luke luke luke luke." I heard a long dramatic sigh come from my boyfriend. "Yes, pretty girl." "Wanna make out." I smile and laugh as I see his eyes light up. "Fuck yeah." I smile and place a soft kiss against his cheek. "You're so cute." "SO are we gonna make out or not?" "Later baby later." "You owe them then." "Yes, I do."

________________________________

im back ;))