}24{

I walk out in one of his hoodies. "Ash wait!" I look behind me seeing Grayson holding the flowers he was gonna put at my door today. "I saw other flowers at your door today. I smile remembering the simple act that meant so much. "Yeah, my boyfriend sent them to me." I see a soft smirk on his face. "Did he get jealous that you were getting flowers from another guy?" I roll my eyes walking to the elevator. "Why do you care?" I internally groan when he walked into the elevator. "Just wanna know how insecure your boyfriend is." "What the fuck!?" He put up his hands. "Just saying he should trust you." I roll my eyes and get out of the elevator. "So dinner on Friday?" "No fucking way."

___________________________________________

loomashlynn now

GOING LIVE :D 

76.9k retweets 690 quote tweets 45.5k likes

Punztw- I will watch

user1- I will watch

user2- I will watch

user3- I will watch

user4- I will watch

user5- I will watch

loomashlynn- I hate you guys so much oml

___________________________________________

"Hi chat! I missed you all so much." I smile reading through chat. "I think we might be playing a bit of val today and then made the sims 4." I loved playing sims with chat it happened so rarely even tho it was one of my favorite games. 

tts: can we see the flowers punz got for you?

I smile big and grab the vase with the flowers. "Aren't they pretty chat? He remembered that they are my favorite flowers." I see chat spamming awws. "Chat punz is a complete softie." I lode up valorant. I sit looking at chat, it was going at a steady pace. When I see a message from foolish, asking if we could play together. "foolish gamers wants to join us." I open discord and calling foolish. "Hello." "Foolish gamers!" I smile watching chat get hyped. "How has your day been foolish gamers." "Using the full name I see." "I have to respect my elders." "Your literally older than me!" "By a year!" "Still older!" "Foolish gamers I don't like you very much." "loom Ashlynn I don't like you." 

"Foolish did you know when people say that they are going to powder their nose it meant to go do cocaine?" "How the fuck do you know this." "I'm really cool." "Are you though?" "Yes! I'm dating punz." "I take it back." "That's what I thought."

tts: You're using me I knew it

"Punz thank you for the 100 dollar dono! You could have texted me dumbass!" "I wish punz would spend 100 dollars on me." 

tts: ADD ME TO THE CALL THEN. 

"Punz thank you for another 100 dollar dono!"I groan adding him to the call. "PUnz why won't you donate 100 dollars to me?" "Ash is just simple cooler." I roll my eyes. "Don't worry foolish ill gift you 100 subs the next time you go live." "Brb I'm gonna go live." I laugh watching him deafen. "Punz would you like to join us?" "No you guys are trash." "Damn why so toxic." "Cause I can." "Guys your streamer is very toxic." "Your the one dating me." "And I'm really lucky."

"Ash you promised me 100 gifted the next time stream." "Foolish gamers you are live correct." I tab out opening his stream and gifting the 100 that I promised. "WOOOO THANK YOU ASH." "Foolish gamers you are just so much cooler than punz." "Wtf ash."

___________________________________________

thank you homies for almost 5k reads and 100 votes! That is crazy and I'm happy you guys are enjoying the book :)