}08{

trigger warnings: none

loom.ashlynn

your such a fucking dick

Punz

Someone had to say it

loom.ashlynn

we're not friends anymore D:

Punz

Thank god

loom.ashlynn

I hate you so so much

Punz

You love me

loom.ashlynn

You wish

___________________________________________

Waking up with that hungry feeling. Is it for food? No, almost never. It's wanting to lay in his arms.  You don't know him enough to feel like this. Why do you catch feelings so quickly? Maybe time apart is for the better. Taking a little break will protect you. From exactly what happened before him. What if he gets tired of your dumb jokes, or how clingy you get. 

These are the thoughts that keep many like Ashlynn up all night. Making her toss and turn.  Or scroll on her phone but just having her come back to those exact thoughts. The same dumb one that makes her distance herself from so many people. The thoughts tricking her into thinking people hat her and that don't need her. Dumb yet so very relatable. Temping the poor girl to text him. Telling him that she wants to stop texting.  Making her think if he's having the same thoughts or if he's sleeping peacefully through the night.

She's so right the poor boy was laying in bed his head only filled with thoughts of her. Thinking about how happy he made her. Not knowing if it was quite platonic or love, same for the girl. They both we're so bad at picking up on clues. 

The flirting the nicknames, still not enough for them to understand. That there was crush there. Even it was just like the ones you have in 2nd grade. The girl thinking the boy was cute and the boy thinking the girl was cute. Yet this was no 2nd-grade class. This was a 23 year old falling for a 24 year old.  In 2nd grade, you can't do much with a crush besides maybe hold hand with them and pick them in partner activity. Yet they lived thousands of miles away from each other.  They couldn't even run up to each other after a long day and hug them tight. Maybe that's why they didn't want to talk anymore. To protect themselves and each other. 

But they both knew they couldn't 

That's why they just sub-tweet each other.

To make it all more simple

___________________________________________

I really like how this one turned out holy shit. I also really fucking want the garlic wings from domions.