CHAPTER 2

Sincere's POV

On my way to my parents, I decided to stop at the gas station. "Lemme get that little girl something " I mumbled getting outta my car, going into the gas station.

Going into the candy aisle, I picked up some sour gummy worms, a snickers and Hershey's bar.

Turning around to go get some drinks, I felt someone bumping into me. " Bruh watch where the fuck you going" I said mugging her.

"My bad" she whispered while grabbing some jolly ranchers then she walked away.

•••

Kehlanis's POV

I woke up from nap going downstairs to kitchen, only to be met by Leasandra sitting on my counter talking on the phone.

I walked into the pantry look for some to snack on, I grabbed some chips, a bottle of water, a fruit snack.

As I was looking for my stash of jolly ranchers, I realized that it was now quiet so I turned around only to be snatched by my waist by Leasandra making me drop everything.

And pushed on the floor, feeling her sitt on my back. " Lea what the fuck is you doing " I said to her tryna get her fat ass off of me.

"You thought shit was all peaches and cream huh, that I forgot all about you huh?" She asked me still sitting on me.

"Wasn't you just on the phone bruh, get yo big ass off of me" I mumbled the last part, tryna crawl away.

"Apologize" she said. "No" I said squinting my eyes. "APOLOGIZE " she yelled smacking my ass HARD. "OWW, GETCHO YO GOOFY LOOKING ASS OFF OF ME" I yelled at her.

"APOLOGIZE " she yelled back at me.
"Mmtch, I'm so -" I mumbled only to be cut off by another smack to the ass.

"ALRIGHT I'M SORRY DAMN" I yelled
"Now say I'm sorry big daddy lea" she said leaning over to grab something, I used that to my advantage.

And flipped her over, sitting on her and pinning her arms by her head. "Now look at you" I said smirking at her. She rolled her eyes while sucking her teeth.

"Apologize for smacking me too hard" I said looking at her up and down. "Or what" she said softly biting her lip while looking at me.

I bent down to her ear and whispered "Apologize mamas" while grabbing her neck and kissing down her collar bone.

Her breathing started changing patterns, my hands travelled down to her lower region then I started massaging her pearl through her tights.

"A-Ah Laniii" she whimpered while bucking her hips. I lifted her sports bra and started sucking on her nipples, still rubbing her but faster.

"Tell me what you want baby" I whispered sucking all around her chest leaving hickies. "Agh...O-oh my Gawddd, B-ba-babyyy I'm gonna cummm" she said bucking her hips faster.

"Not yet" I said stopping and getting up from the kitchen floor. And she mugged me hard asf. "Girl stop mugging me and Getcho ass in the room" I said laughing

She got up so quick and skipped all the way upstairs. I picked my snacks that I dropped and putted them on the counter.

Then I went upstairs to my room, as I entered I saw her butt naked ready for me so quickly got up outta my clothes and hopped in with her.

I know y'all probably checking like what the fuck is going on, that y'all wasn't expecting this from the quiet girl...well there's alot you guys don't know about me. For starters I'm very quiet & to myself. I only talk to who I want to, I'm a model/brand ambassador and also have my own tattoo shop. Alright I'm talking too much, y'all going find out the rest later.