CHAPTER 13

Malakai's POV

I stayed silent, trying to register what was said.

I'm really bout to be an uncle? That's crazy.

Not going to lie, I wasn't expecting this. Not right now, I always wanted my sisters to get married first but shit happens.

I could tell she was scared as hell to tell me by the way she was acting. I'm very over protective when it comes to my siblings but I also know when to back off and let them live a lil.

She knows that I'm gonna always be in her corner to support her, through whatever.

I snapped outta my thoughts hearing her loud sobs. Yeah, she's most definitely pregnant because I ain't even do nothing yet and she's over here ugly crying.

" Girl, stop all that crying. Looking all ugly and shit, I'm not mad at you so calm the fuck down" I said mushing her head while chuckling causing her to punch me in my arm making me hiss.

Damn, she hits like a man. This is why I don't like playing with her manly looking ass.

" Y'all gone get tired of mushing me" she said wiping away her tears.

" Shut up, I'm really bout to be an uncle though. That's crazy " I said excitedly, getting out the car going towards the passenger side, opening her door pulling her into hug.

" I don't know yet, that's what we are to find out" she said grabbing her bag, getting out the car making shut the door before locking the car.

" Nah, you are most definitely pregnant cause I've never seen you that emotional. I didn't even do anything to you" I said chuckling causing her mug me.

" Leave me alone because you know I get a lil emotional whenever I feel like I'm about to disappoint you and daddy" she said rolling her eyes before walking towards the hospital with me following.

" Speaking of daddy, who's the father?" I asked her as we entered causing her to freeze.

" I'll tell you while we're in the waiting room" she said before walking towards the front desk quickly.

Okay, that was suspicious as hell.

Seconds later she came back with a form telling me that we can go in the waiting room.

15 minutes later

She finished filling out the form 5 minutes ago. Right now we're waiting until they call her back there. As I was about to ask her something, I got cut off by her phone ringing.

I quietly told her that I was going to the bathroom real quick.

Sincere's POV

I called Kehlanis letting her know I was 5 minutes away from the hospital like I told her I would.

I don't know what it is about shorty but the vibe is just different, I've never been so affectionate towards a female that's not family. Not even with Hennessy.

I even told mamas my full name, I don't do no shit like that. We talked my whole tattoo session, the convo flowed so effortlessly. I fuck with her but tryna get to know her more.

Especially if she's about to have my baby.
Have to let the fam know wassup, I already told Alex. She's the only one that knows what's going on, I filled her in while I was dropping her off.

I told her not to say anything, until me and Kehlanis are ready. Only reason why I told her was because she was not letting up.

I parked my car before grabbing my phone, wallet and making sure that my gun was tucked then I locked the doors and headed towards the entrance.

I headed straight towards the waiting room since she told me that's where she was.

"Hey mamas" I said walking towards her  causing her to quickly look up from her phone smiling at me. Damn.

"Hey" she said getting up from her seat coming to hug me.

" I thought you said that you was here with yo brother" I said taking a seat and pulling her into my lap massaging her waist causing her to lean back against me and push her face into my neck.

" He's in the bathroom, should be coming out here any second " she said playing with my fingers.

" Did you tell him that I was coming?" I asked her. "No, I was suppose to but you called me and while I was on the phone with you, he told me that he was going to the bathroom " she said adjusting herself on my lap causing me to grip her waist because she was about to wake up jr.

" I'm sorry " she said going to get up but I quickly shut that down pulling her back on my lap because why the hell is she getting up?

" You good mamas, no need to get up just don't move so much before I end up taking you to the bathroom " I said looking at her with low eyes causing her to blush hard covering her face.

"Stop being nasty" she said shaking her head causing me to chuckle wrapping my arms around her waist.

" How you think yo brother gonna react?" I asked her because from what she told me earlier at my tattoo session, her brother is literally her bestfriend.

" Honestly, I thought he was gonna yell at me or something when I told him that I might be pregnant but he didn't, he was actually cool and happy that he's going to be an uncle. Although I don't know what to expect when he finds out that you are the father." She said with a shaky voice.

As I was about to reply I got cut off by someone else "WHAT THE FUCK IS YOU DOING!??!" causing both our heads to snap in the direction of her brother seeing him mugging her.

•••

So...ik it's been a while since I've updated.
I'm trying yall but school just started and I've already got homework 😩😩😩😩I hate it here and my schedule is so bogus. Everyday I'm finishing late guys so bare with me😞