CHAPTER 6

Omniscient POV

Kaleb dropped off his older brother and Kehlanis at Sincere's place since Sincere wasn't sober enough to do it, he waited until they got inside before driving back towards the club to get his ladies for night before heading back towards his crib.

He already knew what was going to happen with his brother and wasn't going to stay to witness it.

Lea and Kehlanis shared their locations with each other before parting ways, Lea and Osiris ended up going to his place for the night.

Soon as Sincere stepped inside with Kehlanis following right behind him, he grabbed her by her neck attacking her lips causing her to drop her purse.

" Mmm " she moaned lightly wrapping her arms around his neck while he pushed her back against the door.

" Go to my room, third door on your right " he said smacking her ass looking at her in lust causing her to bite her lips.

" Okay " she said before walking upstairs towards his room.

He watched her until she disappeared then he quickly removed his shoes, locking up before switching off all the unessesary lights then heading towards the stairs.

Kehlanis quickly removed her shoes placing them neatly beside his closet door then removed her clothes as she turned around she noticed Sincere looking at her in lust standing by the door frame.

" You like what you see?" She asked him walking towards him seductively biting her lips.

Grabbing her by her neck, he quickly pinned her against the wall kissing her aggressively.

•••

Sincere's POV

I tapped her thigh signaling her to jump up which she did without breaking the kiss.

Wrapping her arms around my neck, she started gripping my hair as I sucked on her neck.

" Shit " she moaned softly grinding on me causing me to grip her hips and grind into her.

I hoisted her up walking towards my bed gently placing her down on it, I stood back up removing my clothes looking at her as she scooted towards the middle of the bed.

"Damn" I said as she looked at me in lust removing her thong. The things I'm going to do this woman.

" Are you going to keep staring or come and get it?" she moaned while opening her legs playing with her pussy.

I quickly removed my boxers, getting in bed. I hovered her removing her hand and replacing it with mine sucking on her left titty.

" Ugh" she whimpered gripping my hair causing me to groan.

I continued kissing down her body, rubbing her clit in circular motion. I lifted her legs wrapping my arms around her thighs, sucking on them.

" Stop teasing me" she said but I ignored her continuing to suck on her thighs.

" Don't rush me " I said staring at her before looking at her wet pussy. Damn, I got lil mama this wet? Let me stop teasing her.

" Nigga, stop fucki- AH FUCK " I cut her off attacking her clit. Since she wanna snap on a nigga, I'm gonna make that ass tap out.

" Shitttt" she moaned as I slurped on her clit.

I moved my head side to side before going towards her opening and started tongue fucking her causing her hips to buck.

Not even going lie to y'all this is my first time eating pussy, I usually get head or fuck. But I don't just fuck any and anybody, which is why I usually be calling Hennessy been fucking her for about 2 years now.

Seems like I'm doing a good job for my first time by the way she's moaning.

I tried to eat out my first girlfriend back in high school, shordy pH balance must've been off cause her shit was smelling like 10 cans of bounce dat ass.

I couldn't do it so I grabbed my shit and left. But lil mama right here got me doing shit, I don't usually do it's probably the liquor and blunts.

•••

Kehlanis's POV

" FUC-KK" I moaned bucking my hips as he ate me out causing him to pin my legs over my head.

" Stop fucking moving" he said attaching his mouth to my clit, sucking it hard.

" AGH, I CAN'TT " I moaned out loud trying to push him away causing him to smack my hand.

" Why you tryna push me away, where's all that big talk now?" He asked him smirking while fingering me causing me to squirm.

" I'm gonna cu-umm " I moaned looking at him as he attached his mouth to my clit again, fingering me.

He started sucking harder and faster " OH FUCK" I yelled trying to push him away as he started playing with my clit faster.

" C'mon mamas, you got it " he said blowing on my clit causing me to cum but that didn't stop him.

He switched the position causing me to sit on his face and him to lock his arms around my thighs.

" N-oo, I can'ttt" I moaned throwing my head back gripping his hair.

" Give me another one mamas, I know you got it" he said into me causing vibrations making me let out a silent scream.

I felt him sucking on my clit causing me to try pushing him away but it was no use.

" Ah F- fuckkk" I moaned as my eyes rolled to the back of my head and I arched my back holding onto the headboard.

Lord this man is gonna kill me tonight.

I looked down at him, seeing him look at me in lust causing me to moan louder " I'M G-GONNA CU-UMMM" I moaned staring deep into his eyes feeling myself about to explode.

" Cum" he said shaking his head side to side sucking on my clit harder causing me to squirt.

" Fuc-kkkk" I moaned grinding on his face throwing my head back as he licked it all up.

I fell on the other side of the bed shaking trying to get myself together.

" You alright ma?" He asked causing me to turn my head to him looking at me with a smirk.

" Shut the fuck up " I said rolling my eyes only to be snatched by my legs towards the bottom of the bed.

" I see I still gotta fuck that attitude outta you" he said rubbing his tip between my folds causing chills to go down my spine.

I looked down and my jaw dropped. I haven't had sex with a guy since my last relationship which was 3 years ago and he wasn't anywhere near this size.

I looked up at him seeing him looking at me with a smirk and now I'm starting to regret snapping on him and teasing him.

Seeing the look on his face, I quickly scooted back trying to scoot towards the headboard but he quickly grabbed my legs as I got to the middle of the bed pinning them beside my head hovering me.

" Why you running? " he said sticking the tip in causing me to gasp furrowing my eyebrows.

" You're too big " I moaned trying to scoot away. " Only 10.5 inches mamas, I'll go slow aiight?" He said looking at me as I looked at him wide eyed.

" Okay" I took a deep breath then nodded causing him to slide all the way in making my jaw drop for the second time tonight.

TBC...

•••

HEYYY YALLL😘

How y'all doing?

Not even going lie to yall, I struggle with this sexscene idk why out of all of em why it's this one I struggle with but ima try give yall sum in the next chapter 😂😂💯