CHAPTER 3

Sincere's POV

After grabbing a couple of other items out of the gas station, I headed it towards my parents house.

20 minutes later

Pulling up to the gates, I entered the code before driving up my parents driveway and parked.

I got out my car grabbing the stuff from the passenger seat then I closed the door.

Walking up on the porch, getting ready to ring the bell. My momma swung the door open. "MY BABY'S HERE" she yelled running into my arms, squeezing the life outta me.

"Damn momma, I can't breathe" I said hugging her back. "Watch yo damn mouth" she said smacking me behind my neck." I mugged her and she mugged me back.

Before turning around walking back into the house with me following right behind her towards the livingroom.

Where my pops and lil sister were watching Moana.

"Yerrr" I said walking towards my pops about to dap him up. I got cut off mid walk by my lil sister running towards me " SINNYYYYYY" she yelled jumping in my arms.

" My Lucky Cloverr" I said smothering her with kisses all over her lil face. " I missed you, you've been gone forever " she said dramatically smushing my face.

" It's only been 2 days lil miss dramatic " I said chuckling walking towards my dad, taking a seat on the couch.

" Feels like forever tho" she said pouting then shubbing her face in the crook of my neck, playing with my ear.

I chuckled before turning towards my pops " Waddup ole man" I said dapping him up. " This ole man can still kick yo ass, but I'm cooling" he said chuckling.

"What's going on with you tho?" He asked changing the movie, seeing that Clover was knocked out on me.

"Everything is fine, shit at the trap running smoothly" I said leaning back on the couch, fixing Clover.

" That's good, but son when are you going to let the streets shit go?" He asked me raising his eyebrows.

" Honestly, I don't know. I just want to make sure that me and family gonna be straight before I leave the game" I said pulling the end of my hair.

" Boy, I'll smack yo special ed looking ass. Sounding stupid as fuck, knowing good and you have more than enough money that can last you a lifetime" he said mugging me.

Causing me to snicker then Clover started moving, so I walked upstairs towards her room.