CHAPTER 25

Kehlanis's POV

" I'm sick of this shit " Sincere said through gritted teeth, punching the wall next to him causing me to quickly rush towards him trying to come him down but he gestured Isiah to grab me before turning back towards his sister and her guest.

" Did I or did I not make myself clear at dinner? Looks like I didn't, so this will probably make things more clear. You see this woman standing behind me right? she's not going anywhere so get that shit outcho muhfking head. The constant disrespect towards her and our kids will not be tolerated, especially while I'm still breathing. I don't know why you keep coming for her when she never sent for you. Not only have you been disrespecting her but my kids, my baby girls, your fucking nieces and that's where I draw the fucking line. I'm done, I don't want you fucking contacting me for shit. Sister or not, I don't give a fuck. I'm not dealing with this shit anymore, I've been letting you run women outta my life since high school but I'm not letting come between this, I'm fucking happy and I'm not gonna let you ruin this so you and Hennessy can get the fuck up outta here. Y'all not about to be stressing my lady out" he said angrily before mushing his sister's head so hard that she lost her footing, falling on her ass.

Causing Issy to chuckle and me to stifle a laugh.

" Stop it" I whispered to him making turn his head to the side, trying to get himself together.

" So you're really about to choose this bitch over your flesh and blood? Are you serious right now? I've never seen you act like this with me, coming to my defense and shit. You always let your sister disrespect me, I had to defend myself all the time and prove to her that I was the one for you. What does she have, that I don't? We've been fucking with each other about 3 years, I've always been there for you but now all of a sudden this bitch pops up in yo life and now you wanna act brand new. She's the reason why you haven't been answering my messages?" The guest who I've now learned name is Hennessy causing me to scrunch up my face because Ian going to many bitches. I know all about shordy, he told me everything.

" Ion hit females but I'll knock a bitch out about this one, call her out her name again" Isiah said pulling into him with my back against his front, tightening his hold around my waist.

Sincere grabbed her by her neck pulling her closer, tightening his grip " Call her a bitch again, I dare you. I never defended you because I didn't give a fuck if I lost you, just like the 2 other women that I had before you. We was never together and never will be which why I always acted nonchalant and you never got this version of me, you basically answered yo own question. The difference between y'all is me and you was just fucking, I've never told you or hinted that I wanted a relationship with you. You made that shit up with yo delusional ass, told you from the beginning that this was strictly just sex barely even that, was mainly head."he said looking at her with a blank face as tears ran down hers and gasps for air trying to remove from his grip.

"But me and her it's more than that, I actually see her in my future for a long time no doubt about it. She is more than just the mother of my kids, that's my future wife. And she ain't going nowhere,
Ian letting nobody come between my family and my happiness. Now get the fuck outta my face causing I got better shit to do than stand here and argue with irrelevant people. And Naylani I'm getting momma on yo ass since you wanna bring unwanted guests to my house where me and my girls actually lay our heads at." Sincere said angrily throwing Hennessy against his sister before slamming and locking the door shut making me quickly walk towards him, pulling him into a hug burying my teary eye face into his chest before he could walk away.

He was so tensed but he eventually calmed down, wrapping his arms around me picking me up walking towards his bedroom with Issy following us.

" I'm sorry for coming and causing drama in yo life" I said tightening grip around him as he sat against the headboard with me straddling him and my face pressed against his bare chest since he removed his shirt.

" Unt unt, you didn't come and bring shit but happiness into my life so get that outta yo head mama. Me and my sister always had a rocking relationship and I've told you this before, she's always been controlling and spoiled from since she was a lil girl. But I'm no longer gonna put up with her shit, I'm not about to let her run you off. I really did mean it when I said that you're more than just the mother of my kids, I really do see you in my future " he said staring me dead in my eyes before pecking my lips.

I heard shuffling around the room making turn my head towards Issy who was shirtless and placing his clothes on the couch that Sincere has in his room before walking towards us climbing in my side of the bed.

" Lani, why are you staring at me like that?" He asked me turning towards us as I sat up in Sincere's lap biting my lips, looking between em both.

" I just can't believe that we're really doing this, like I don't regret it so don't think that. It's just...yall are really mine, like all mine." I said excitedly bouncing up and down completely forgetting that I was on Sincere's lap.

" Sh-it, calm down mama before we have a repeat of earlier " Sincere said gripping my waist making me halt my movements as I felt him poking through his shorts as I fought back a moan.

" Fuck" Isiah said under his breath, adjusting himself in his shorts causing me to slowly grind against Sincere. The both of em just here shirtless and dicks poking through their shorts without even trying has my hormones going through the roof

" Ah F-fuck" I moaned throwing my head back as I grinded against him faster causing his hips to buck, throwing his head back grunting.

" Shit, m-mamass I'm gonna nut" he grunted tightening his grip against my waist bucking his hips hard and slow making my mouth to hang ajar, I looked towards my left to see Issy with his dick out causing me to reach over and replace his hand with mine.

TBC...

●●●

Heyy guyssss🌚❤ I've been gone a minute innit?😭😭😭Honestly I was gonna drop smt last week but I had writers block🥺started this chapter Friday and finished today🙌🏾progress🥰

Anyways see yall when I see yall🤣🥺❤

Dont forget to vote and comment 🙂