𝘔𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴

‹‹‹‹››››

The Years go Like:

First Year(Freshie/Freshmen)

Second (Sophomore) Year

Third Year

Forth Year

Senior(Final) Year

Sixth(Trainee Interns) Year

∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙

Brief Introduction

Name_Sutthaya

Full Name_Naravit Lertratkosum

Nick name_Mork
.....

Nick name_Mork

....

He is a Sophomore-Year Medicine student, twenty-one year old currently. Tall and well build, inheriting sharp facial features from his half-Thai, half-Korean mother and Half-Chinese, half-Thai father that often turned heads.

Mork is the second child of the Lertratkosum family who owned the second most well known clothing line of Thailand. He was supposed to inherits most of the wealth passed on from two generations.

He has an Elder sister, Prayana, who permanently lives in New York, the owner of the well known fashion magazine 'Kazz'. He was previously expected to inherit all merits of his father along with the company after completing his studies since the day he was born as a heir of the Lertratkosum's. His life was planned as a first, male heir but that changed after he took a different path for his future.

His family background is wealthy, belonging to an upper class section of high society. Most lands and resorts in Thailand were inherited from his great grandfather and grandfather to his father who were the only child, hence no direct division of property up until now. They immigrated from China to Thailand and permanently settled here. They created their business to what it is from scratch.

Mork was raised among significant figures, belonging to the elite society. Obedient, disciplined and well-mannered. An all rounder, intelligent and perfect second child, and the only male after his father in the small family of five to take lead. So it was expected from him to take over the Company as an heir. Yet he has his reasons to not take over the assets of his father and rather chose a different option.

He is silent, reserved and distant, his personality never easy to get along with. Though Mork is liked by many admirers, he prefers staying silent and observant, never in the light. It is hard to gain his trust, except when it comes to Pi Pattawee.