𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞

'I want to be there, doesn't matter what place I have in your heart. Having you close to me is enough for now.'

........

The fanfiction is mainly Mork and Pi's point of view, but it will most definitely include others too

The fanfiction is mainly Mork and Pi's point of view, but it will most definitely include others too. Initially, I simply wanted it to be a Mork's side of story along with a bit of Pi. But then I realized it won't work that way. There will be short chapters adapting other characters from various BL series as supporting roles. Some here and there, you know.

Most of the scenarios are fictional and taken from the official video as pictures rearranged which are edited by me with fake subs. I generally involve many P.O. V's in a chapter (two or three together), so I don't mention them at the begging. I will try my best not to confuse you.

The fanfiction has more than two main characters. Therefore, I will be sharing their life stories as well because I want Pi to bond with them greatly. And for that to happen, I need you to understand their characters also. You can either read it or skip it. But it's better if you read them. Just one or two chapters with them. Not much. Because to me, Side character matters. They fill all the empty spaces.

I will appreciate it if you point out what was missing out or what you expected. 

I don't have any idea about many things that the character of Pi is going through from personal experience. So, it may look rough, and my writing may feel like they are out of place. I will try doing my best.

There is a surprise, and you can expect a sequel.

..

Upcoming Series

Based On Zee NuNew(Cutie Pie the series) Book- Ⅲ of STAR DUST fanfiction Series. Based on all the C/K- Dramas I watched. (Near To December)

Based On Earth-Mix (A Tale of a thousand stars), Book-Ⅱ of Wish Upon A Star Fanfiction Series. Sequel of this Book for the special character. (Next Year)

Red Lights- A K-pop Couple Series. Stray Kids: Hyunjin x Bang Chan; Book- Ⅰ of STAR DUST fanfiction Series (Around November)

On Hiatus Series

Lovely Writer- Saymokh-Aey, Mini fanfiction Series (Next Year)

Theory Of Love-Off-Gun Mini fanfiction Series. (Next Year)

Bright Win fanfiction Book; Book- Ⅱ of STAR DUST fanfiction Series, a multiverse of 2gether the series and Thailand F4 characters. (Next Year)

Upcoming MorkPi Series (That I might plan to write this year)

The Boy: Only I Can See (Hiatus)

Navigating My way Towards You (Miniseries, on Hiatus)- Will take a long time. Prequel of this Book on MorkPi's relationship further. Or you can say, a continuation of 'Levitating'.

Gravitating- Royalty AU (On Hiatus)

Time Travel AU (Miniseries)- Planning to. Any Suggestions?

So, are their fans like me, cause if you are then let's join hands. Your votes will decide which one to publish first. Though one of them is almost on the verge of being halfway completed. So, I might release them first before any other.

Let me know if you want a mini-series or side story any of them from my side. I do write One-shots on my other Book. I rarely take requests but here you go!

««««»»»»

And lastly,

I would like to thank YouTube for being my emotional support.

For the endless marathon of sad songs and MorkPi edits. Please, if you make edits on them or know any video, do tell me. Cause I have watched all of them available.

I would like to thank Spotify. 

I would like to thank the Readers.

I would like to thank all the other fanfiction on BL I have read. Countless that encouraged me.

If you don't vote. I will be upset. So you know, vote so that I can update faster. Motivation.

 ∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘

Reader: Done ranting? Can we move?

Me: Yeah. I feel fine now. Haven't slept in days, my coffee stash if finished and I have a headache. Not like my writing is the best and I keep editing my chapters several times a day before crying that it's not yet near to my expectations. By the way, what's with Wattpad lately, it's glitching. I dont-Ok. I will stop. Be happy.

*Whispers* 

"Hey, wanna know somethin-"

"Oh! Shit!"

Runs away screeching horrified as some annoyed readers chase her away.

∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘