⒋𝘐 𝘈𝘮 𝘈 𝘛𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘔𝘢𝘨𝘯𝘦𝘵

Summary:

The moment he was discovered eating bread rolls in the unoccupied classroom by one of the teachers, he realized he was thrust into a difficult situation. The school had rigorous regulations about food etiquette and manners regarding exclusive dining in the cafeteria, which to him was some bullshit. It was an unreasonable practice to control where pupils chose to eat, may it be the playground under the nice weather and fresh air. Or inside.

Nonetheless, he had to comply with the said instruction for him to have his provided lunch and not skip it. The cost of it was included in the school fee. As a result, he found himself on the ground with his knee throbbing, palm stinging, and cheeks burning with shame. Trying to conceal his eyes with his unkempt bangs.

But there was nothing to shield him from the eyes where he'd fallen in the middle of the crowd. Amidst a sea of onlookers, he lay exposed and vulnerable. For some, his pain was a form of amusement, while others saw him as nothing more than idle chatter.

Notes:

Triggered Warning:
Mention of mild bullying
Panic attack
Reference to some horrible past traumas
Not heavy but light mention of violence

Only one chapter left after which this book will start it's real pace and story.
Trust me, it includes fluff and happy endings. It's just my dark side that keeps on projecting.

∽⊰⚜⊱∽

'It's a vicious cycle of suffering and trying to forget this pain."

∻⚜∻

𝐼 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓇𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔.

𝑀𝓎 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝓃𝑜 𝓅𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝑜𝓃 𝓂𝑒.

𝒢𝑜𝒹, 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝑜𝓅𝓁𝑒 who 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 power over 𝓂𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝒾𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝑒.

∽⊰⚜⊱∽

𝒞𝒶𝓃 𝐼 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑒𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓅𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂?

𝒩𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝒻𝒶𝓇 𝐼 𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔, 𝓂𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓂𝒶𝓇𝑒.

𝐿𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝒶 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓂𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓃𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒸𝑒 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓇𝓊𝓃 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂.

𝐼𝓉'𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝓇𝑒-𝑜𝒸𝒸𝓊𝓇𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓈, 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝓂𝓎 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎.

𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝐼 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓈𝓀𝑒𝒹 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒾𝒸𝑒𝒹, 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀𝑔𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹, 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓅𝑒𝒶𝒸𝑒.

𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓊𝒾𝓁𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝓎 𝓌𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓈 𝒽𝒾𝑔𝒽, 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑜𝓃.