⒊𝘚𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘍𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴...

∻⚜∻

∻⚜∻

"𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝒻, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈, 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝓈𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽 𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒."

⋄⋄⋄⋄⋄∻∻∻⚜∻∻∻⋄⋄⋄⋄⋄

𝘔𝘺 𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙥𝙞𝙩𝙮

∻⚜∻

𝐼 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝑒𝓎𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝒸𝓆𝓊𝒶𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒

𝒜 𝓉𝓇𝒾𝓋𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝓂𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓁𝓂𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔,

𝒴𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑔𝒾𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓁𝓂𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔.

..

A flood of students is seen rushing as new freshmen's make their way inside pushing the huge metal University gates right after the opening time. Some cameramen hired were taking picture, snapping perfect shots for publishing on behalf of the University. A little boasting around as BNU was a well-known University hence the necessity. 

The long cue scattered around as Seniors got ready for the welcome. All of them grinning widely, eyes filled with curiosity and excitement in anticipation of their first day after a long year of hard work to cross the cut-off leaving thousands of aspirants behind with high scores. At the peak of their youth with glitters shimmering in their eyes.

A major part of their empty life ready to be filled with upcoming stories and experiences they would narrate with fondness in the future. All anticipating to start the new phase of their life they had worked hard for to earn a place to be recognized in society.