1

My name is y/n and this is my story...let me start from the beginning...

I was sitting in my room playing call of duty with my little brother, "Die bitch DIE!"I yell "Damn y/n your character got the good guns where did you find them?"Mike(Aka Anthony's friend)says threw the mic. 

"Not telling"I state, making my brother laugh.

"Come on dick head"Anthony shouts, "Come on!"He adds "Y'all weird as fuck"I commented.

A few hours later and we're still playing well just me and Anthony cause Mike had to go. "Bro that's not even fair he shot the person behind me not me UGH"I announced, I pause my part of the game to go to the bathroom.

When I finish my 'Business' I go back into my room where we were playing just to find my dad trying to get Anthony into karate I roll my eyes. 

"Yo Anthony you wanna go play basketball at the gym?"(yall she's not a pick me girl she just likes doing the things her brother does) "Sure thanks sis"He gets up and goes to his room to change.

"Dad karate isn't everything maybe you should move on from it and focus more on selling cars"I mentioned.

He becomes hurt and leaves the room. Shit. Maybe he'll forget what I said. Damn I gotta get ready.

(Outfit)

I look in the mirror, "Eh it looks ok"I shrug and call out for Anthony to hurry up

I look in the mirror, "Eh it looks ok"I shrug and call out for Anthony to hurry up. I go downstairs "Mom me and Anthony are going to the gym"I noted "Ok"She replies. Finally Anthony comes downstairs, "Imma post on Instagram real quick" "Ok"

Y/user

Caption: going to the gym with my lil bro who wanna come?

Camren:Me!

^y/user:ok come to my house 

Robby:Nah but you look good

^user:you have a gf

^Robby:it's called a compliment 

Demitri:can't 

Anthony:heyyyy

^y/user:😐

————————————————————————

"Camren is picking us up"I say "Ok"(btw Camren is y/n's best friend if you were wondering). What's taking him so fucking lo-"Hey n/n get in"Ugh wrong time I was just complaining. We both get in the car and be drives off before my dad sees who's driving.

Camren use to drink a lot but he doesn't anymore he went to rehab and got better but my dad still thinks he's a bad influence on me but I love Camren we've been friends since we were 3. I wouldn't let anything happen to him.

(Back to reality)

"We're here!"Camren states.

We get out the car and went into the gym, there were only 3 other people there and of course there all guys. Only girl. "Hey hottie"One of the guys walk up to me, "First of all I'm here to play and not that kind second of all I'm only 16"He quickly goes back to the court when I say my age.

He must be in his 20's or something.

I shrug it off, "3,2,1"After that we start the game(I don't know much abt basketball srry).

Camren takes the ball and dribbles it before passing it to Anthony witch he passes to me and I'm the one who has to score. Anthony and Camren block the other players way so I can make a clean shot. I dribble it then get in position to throw it then jump up and shoot my shot.

I score and we get in position for the next round, "Your not going to win this time lil girl"The guy with the green hair says "Yeah your not"The guy with black hair adds. "3,2,1"My brother takes the ball and throws it to me I was about to let Camren score but then someone slapped my ass making me yelp and get cut off guard.

The one who was calling me hot takes the ball and scores, "Told you"He winks at me "You PERVERT I'm out of here"I walk away getting my clothes and changing.

————————————————————————

Camren drops us off and we go into the kitchen just to find a VERY angry dad, "Y/N WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT CAMREN WHO PICKED YOU UP AND DROPPED YOU OFF!"He yells I nod my hand in response.

"I told you to stay away from that boy" "'That boy' is the most amazing person I've met and I only met him cause you love his family so that's your fault and 'that boy' is my best friend"I try to not show how angry I am. He looks pissed but he nods and walks away to go to bed, I sigh in relief 🥲 god I'm lucky he didn't kill me.

Till next time ba bye

————————————————————————

Hey y'all I hope you like this chapter I know it didn't have hawk in it but he will be in the next one oh and I forgot to mention y/n goes to a different school then hawk that's why they haven't met yet anyways bye luv you❤️✨❤️✨❤️