9

Today was the day...school stupid fucking school, and of course the only thing i can possibly think of is the amazing sex i had with Hawk. Look he may be a bitch overall but he is one good mf in bed.

Anyways....

(Outfit)

I would say this outfit is pretty cute:). 

*Time Skip*

I was now in French class..soooo boring.

I had saw hawk a few times today but i never went up to him or anything like that. When French class ended I walk up to my locker to get my science book and notebook. Suddenly, a note falls out my science book saying...

Meet me in 203 spanish class<hawk>

i glance at the message...i know i shouldn't but i'm kinda curious what he has to say. So of course i decided to go.

this will not turn into a hook up.this will not turn into a hook up.

I walk into spanish class to meet the one and only Hawk

"Hawk?"I look to my left then to my right and can't see shit.

I feel to careful hands on my waist and assume their hawks. I turn around and was unsurprised that it was hawk.

"Hey larusoo"He looks down at me with his bright eyes. 

I swear those eyes can make me faint

He seems to like the eye contact i'm holding. "What do you want?"I question, he glances at me up and down before he answers "We need to talk"I was curious to what he could possibly need to say to me. 

"Look i know you've been avoiding me lately and i don't really like that princess"He grabs my hips.

"Well last time i checked the first time we fucked you basically said i was a mistake...so yes i am avoiding you..AND DON'T FUCKING CALL ME THAT!"I turn around and reach for the door knob, but he pulls me back by my hips.

Now my ass was faced to his dick witch was so hot. He bent his head down to my ear, "Don't you ever talk to me like that"He whispers angrily.

I turn around and meet his eyes, "I'm sorry daddy"Why the hell would i say that.

He looks at me with wide eyes then smirks, "Damn that'll never get old"He picks me up and sets me on one the tables.

⚠️SMUT ALERT⚠️

"Baby let's make this quick we only have 20 minutes" "Ok-"Before i can finish my sentence his dick is already in me. He pumps in fast and hard till he hits my g-spot. "OH GOD DADDY IM ABOUT TO CUM"He starts sucking on my boob while going in a very fast past.

Seconds later i came and he pulled out. "Daddy you didn't cum"I say, "Well i only wanted you to" "No".

*Hawks Pov*

Before i knew it she bent down and started sucking my cock.

"Oh god yes baby girl"I grab onto her hair and move her head as fast as i can. "Babe i'm about to cum...oh shit oh holy fucking shit"I moan loudly as i cum. Then i remember we're in school and glance down at the time. fuck only 2 more minutes till passing period.

*Back to y/n pov* *Time skip*

I just got home with a big smile plastered on my face because after that encounter that's all i could think about for the rest of the day. I was so zoned out i didn't even realize my brother was talking to me until he slapped me.

"What?"I ask him almost angry cause he ruined my thoughts.

"What we're you all smiley about?"He asks, "Oh nothing"I say happily.

"Tell meeee"He sits down next to me. I wasn't going to tell him but he can know a little bit. "I have a crush on this guy and he is SO smoking hot...and we had a moment today"I sigh happily.

"Ew you had sex didn't you"He says with a gross face, my eyes widened, "No of course not" I try laughing it off but he doesn't by it.

"Ok maybe but you can't tell dad,mom, or sam"I beg him not to say a word. "I assure you I won't tell anyone as long as you tell me who it's with"He gives me an alternative.

"It was with Hawk...the one from cobra kai"I whisper to him, "Omg you didn't dad would freak"He says but then calms down when he sees how scared i am of dad finding out.

"Ok i won't say a word but we're you like..'Oh hawky hawk yes go faster don't stop'"He laughs then runs off before i could hit him. I get up chasing him. We play like that for a while till we hear dad's voice.

"Hey kids i'm home want some food?"