11

I was currently going out for a walk when I ran into Hawk i haven't talked to him since a week ago, "Hey y/n"He grabs my chin. "Hey"I smile as he runs a hand down my arm, "I have a question to ask...".

I look at him, confusion laced in my eyes. Was it what i thought? Was he going to ask me to be his girlfriend?

"Would you uh want to be my girlfriend? I mean i want more than sex with you. I want you to be mine, I want to hold your hand, kiss you in public"He grabs my hands, "Of course i'll be your girlfriend. But if were going to do this we need to be all in, that means we need to tell our parents about us."

He nods completely understanding where i'm coming from, without thinking i pull his head down. Kissing him passionately, he was shocked at first but starts kissing me back. He then moves his hand down my back to my ass then lightly squeezes it.

I moan causing my mouth to open which he then places his tongue in my mouth continuing to kiss me deeply. We both pull apart gasping for air, I smile to myself as he pulls me in for a hug.

"This is what I want, With you"He whispers, kissing the top of my head.

*Time skip*

Me and Hawk were outside my house about to enter, this was it we were going to tell me dad about us.

I grab my key out of my bag and open the door inviting me and Hawk in, "Dad? Mom? We need to talk"I yell then me and Hawk sit on the couch as they come down stairs. My mom was the first to see us.

Her eyes focused on Hawk, "Oh my god YOUR PREGNANT!"My mother screams causing my dad to come down stairs ready to yell at me and then he catches a glance a Hawk.

"What the hell is going on? And why is the Cobra kai in here"As my dad finishes what he says Hawk's jaw line clenches so I put his hand in mine.

"Mom, Dad, please sit down"I try to say in a very calm voice, they both sit down but my dad's eyes stay glued on Hawk. I turn my attention back to my parents, "Look i'm not pregnant but i thought you guys would like to know me and Hawk are together"Hawks grip on my hand tightens.

"Ok honey we support your decision, right babe?"She looks at my dad and he looks at me, "How could you date such a fool!"He yells.  Hawk had enough as I his hand drifts away from mine.

"Dad.."I say calmly.

----------------------------------------------------One Year Later-----------------------------------------------------

My and Hawk have officially been together for one year and we confessed our love to each other not to long ago.

*flashback*

"I fucking love you Hawk, I've loved you through thick and thin and even when you hurt me I forgave you so i'm asking for you to forgive me"

"I-I love you too"He pulls me into a hug, my tears dropping on his shoulder.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The end to this very shitty book i tried to make