7

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
'Your lucky I can't hit a girl cause if I could I-'

Warning: Swearing, Drunk y/n, drugs, smut, LONG
Word count:1699
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
It was now Saturday the best day ever in my opinion. I NEED something to do for the weekend or at least for today. I'm pretty sure I have plans I don't remember.

I walk over to my calendar and see I do in fact have plans. Me, Yasmine, and Sarah are going shopping, oh shit I better get ready.

I look through my closet trying to find a cute outfit to wear.

(Outfit, makeup unless you don't like it, hair unless you have short hair, dreads(like meeee😫), braids etc)

I look good not gonna lie(ngl).
I finished some touch ups and got my purse and was out the door. Or was I, "Where do you think your going?"My father asked.

Why he always gotta be in my business doesn't he have a job.

"I'm going out with some friends didn't mom tell you?"I threw a question right back.
He snarled at me, because of my attitude.

"No she didn't she doesn't tell me anything anymore"He states, Honestly he tried to say the last part quiet but I heard perfectly.

"Dad I'm sorry but that seems like a YOU problem"I said in my head cause I didn't want to get grounded.
So I pretended like I didn't hear the last part.

"Well dad can I go?"I asked hoping he would say yes.
"Sure!"As soon as that word left his lips I was gone.

*In da car*
'Back up on my bullshit
Back up on the scene
Done dealing with you
Don't know how to deal with me
Done fuckin' with you, don't know how to love me
Done dealing with you' The lyrics of b.s. slipped out my mouth smoothly as I danced along to the lyrics.

It was manly me and Yasmine singing our hearts out, Sarah didn't know the song so well.

We go to the mall.
*Mall*
"What store will we visit first?"Sarah says, Yasmine answers with "Forever 21"Yasmine said in a 'duh' tone.

*TIME SKIP*
Yasmine and Sarah said they went to get me a surprise and left me in bath and body works!

I walked out of bath and body works and went to the food court to get us some food and just as I walked into the food court area I bumped into a 6ft tall figure.

I looked up wanting to see a hot man say sorry, but Instead I saw a hot asshole. It was hawk.

"Oh hey babe"Hawk said, ugh, "Don't call me that".
He looked down at my 5'5 short ass, "Or what? What you gonna do about it princess?"He chuckled.