6

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
'Ugh for the last time nothing happened now leave me alone'

Warning: Swearing, Mention of Smut, Teasing
Word count:523
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(Outfit for the chapter)

Warning: Swearing, Mention of Smut, TeasingWord count:523•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••(Outfit for the chapter)

I finished getting ready for school.
(No makeup)

I get out of my room and go straight downstairs, "Hey mom can I walk to school?"I ask.
"Sure"

I get my lunch and head out the door.

*Time skip*

"Y/n hey hey wait"I hear a familiar voice from behind me, it was James.
"Oh hey James sorry I was in a rush"I state.

"Ok soooooo can you please try out for the track team?"He begs. "Why me? Why not Mia or Yasmine"

"Because they can't run I've seen you run you can run very fast"He stops me from walking.

"Fine only for you though-"I pause "You owe me"I finish, "Ok fine I'll buy you Canes (the fast food place) for lunch"
"YAY"I hug him then wave goodbye so I'm not late.

I have to sit next to Hawk ugh life hate me.
"Hey princess"The annoying person next to me opens his mouth.

"Don't. Call. Me. That."I demand, "Or what baby"boy did he know how to get under my skin.
I glare at him then turn back to the class without bothering to answer.

Class ends finally but that little shit keeps bothering me, "Oh come on y/n everyone knows your a slut"He says pinning me to the wall when we're out of sight.

"W-What the fuck are you talking about"I ask.

"Everyone knows you and Jake fucked"He states, "How did you know that?"I say.

"Moon".

I raised a brow and grew angry.

That bitch

I push Hawk by his chest.
"Where are you going"I hear hawks voice but ignore it, and walk to Moons locker. When I get there she's getting her books for her next class I assume.

"Hey Moon so I'm curious of what I heard it's obviously not true that you told the whole school I slept with Jake"I stepped closer I could tell she was scared.

"Don't grow scared now cause last time I checked you were all talk weren't you?"She didn't answer witch made me smirk.

I lean to her ear, "Say shit about me or my friends again I'll hurt you"I whisper and walk away proud.

There was no need to start a fight so ignored the people asking me if it was true

I decided to talk to Jake about the rumors.
I saw him walking to class, "Jake wait up"I called after him.

He turned around and walked towards me, "Hey Y/n what's up?" "Have you heard of the rumors going around"I say.

"Yeah I was going to talk to you at lunch about it to see if you were ok"He softly says.

I can't help but blush at his words, but that wasn't the point.

"I'm fine thanks for caring I'll just talk to you at lunch bye"
———————————————————————————
It was now lunch.
James already brought me Canes so I was talking to Yasmine about how I'm joining track...
———————————————————————————